OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

What does everyone here think of CM Punk as ECW Champion? Do you think he'll be champ for a while, or will they have him lose the belt fairly quickly?

I like his in-ring work, but his "straight-edge" gimmick is a little annoying. I really feel that if Benoit were still alive, Punk would not be the champ right now and there's no way Johnny Nitro/ John Morrison would have EVER been the champ!

That being said, I think as far as his in-ring work goes, he's the one new guy on ECW's roster who comes closest to what the original ECW was all about. I hope he holds the title for a long time. Maybe not "John Cena long" but long.

He probably going to drop it to Morrison when he gets back.

The Levesque's don't like him because of his internet following. No big secret.

What does everyone here think of CM Punk as ECW Champion? Do you think he'll be champ for a while, or will they have him lose the belt fairly quickly?

I like his in-ring work, but his "straight-edge" gimmick is a little annoying. I really feel that if Benoit were still alive, Punk would not be the champ right now and there's no way Johnny Nitro/ John Morrison would have EVER been the champ!

That being said, I think as far as his in-ring work goes, he's the one new guy on ECW's roster who comes closest to what the original ECW was all about. I hope he holds the title for a long time. Maybe not "John Cena long" but long.

I think They Should Get Another person Like What benoit Was going to Do

Cm Punk Is ok...the Straight Edge Gimmeck could work if he was heel like in ROH...He could use his old line
"Straight edge means im better than you"

the only person i could see him lose it to cleanly is Big daddy V...or in A triple threat were he dosent get pinned

I hope this isn't the case. Nothing against Morrisons in-ring abilty, but he can't cut a promo to save his life.

[FONT=verdana,]TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Tuscaloosa homicide investigators say WWE Hall of Famer Sherri Martel had multiple drugs in her system when she died, including a high amount of oxycodone.

A homicide spokesperson said her June death in McCalla was ruled an accident.

Martel, who was 49, was inducted into the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Fame last year and won championship titles in the American Wrestling Association and World Wrestling Federation.

At the time of her death, Captain Loyd Baker of the Tuscaloosa County Metro Homicide Unit had said foul play isn't suspected, but that Martel didn't die of natural causes.
[/FONT]

He used it back before Eastern turned into Extreme. Its his.

And I think he used it in his last TNA run anyways.

i heard that was the plan. it shows wwe doesn't really punish their talent. morrison never even had a #1 contenders match

Yeah His internet people bug the fuck out of me

they always say watch his ROH stuff

his ROH stuff is great. they need to push matt striker because he's a great wrestler. matt also has good ROH work

anyways cm punk should be champ a few months. he's the most over guy in ecw and cuts good promos

i heard that was the plan. it shows wwe doesn't really punish their talent. morrison never even had a #1 contenders match

his ROH stuff is great. they need to push matt striker because he's a great wrestler. matt also has good ROH work

anyways cm punk should be champ a few months. he's the most over guy in ecw and cuts good promos

morrison Did Have one...but lost it...

CM Punk should lose it to burke....they need A heel!!!

-- Vince McMahon was said to be irate at the fact that future plans for the illegitimate son were being leaked out. Both he and Stephanie gave a lecture to the WWE writing crew about it. They were so paranoid about the identity of the son being revealed that they didn't tell anyone who it was going to be and flew in all the WWE talents to make sure nobody could rule anyone out by process of elimination.

WWE are still being very tight lipped on where the storyline will go from here, which suggests that it might not end with Hornswoggle being Vince's son. They could be just putting the storyline off longer until Kennedy returns from suspension.

-- Speaking of Kennedy, he was backstage at the RAW in Green Bay to help cause some confusion as to who Vince's son was before it was actually announced on TV.

I WAS FUCKEN RIGHT!!!!...take that mikey!!!!

-- Vince McMahon was said to be irate at the fact that future plans for the illegitimate son were being leaked out. Both he and Stephanie gave a lecture to the WWE writing crew about it. They were so paranoid about the identity of the son being revealed that they didn't tell anyone who it was going to be and flew in all the WWE talents to make sure nobody could rule anyone out by process of elimination.

WWE are still being very tight lipped on where the storyline will go from here, which suggests that it might not end with Hornswoggle being Vince's son. They could be just putting the storyline off longer until Kennedy returns from suspension.

-- Speaking of Kennedy, he was backstage at the RAW in Green Bay to help cause some confusion as to who Vince's son was before it was actually announced on TV.

I WAS FUCKEN RIGHT!!!!...take that mikey!!!!

Maybe...just maybe...Hornswaggle had a twin brother named Ken...