OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

[FONT=verdana,]
- TNA will soon be adding a lady's title in the near future.

- There will be an Ultimate X match at this year's Bound For Glory PPV on October 14th. No participants have been named yet.

- Don West will have a great new daily deal soon.

- In case you haven't heard, TNA iMPACT! goes two hours on Spike starting October 4th.
[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]
- TNA will soon be adding a lady's title in the near future.

- There will be an Ultimate X match at this year's Bound For Glory PPV on October 14th. No participants have been named yet.

- Don West will have a great new daily deal soon.

- In case you haven't heard, TNA iMPACT! goes two hours on Spike starting October 4th.
[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

ladies title will be competed for at bound for glory

Samoa Joe has continued to turn down requests to sign a contract extension.

- Kevin Nash has pushed the idea of bringing back Scott Hall since he is in good shape again. TNA does have interest in Hall and Sean Waltman.

- Kurt Angle has told people the deal to bring in Brock Lesnar isn't going to happen. Angle was under the impression that Lesnar had already signed with UFC.

Samoa Joe has continued to turn down requests to sign a contract extension.

- Kevin Nash has pushed the idea of bringing back Scott Hall since he is in good shape again. TNA does have interest in Hall and Sean Waltman.

- Kurt Angle has told people the deal to bring in Brock Lesnar isn't going to happen. Angle was under the impression that Lesnar had already signed with UFC.

joes an idiot

Joe has like a year left on his contract. Why would he re-sign now? Why not wait till the last minute? I think even clueless Dixie Carter and Double J realize how pissed the fans are gonna be when or if he leaves.

Joe has like a year left on his contract. Why would he re-sign now? Why not wait till the last minute? I think even clueless Dixie Carter and Double J realize how pissed the fans are gonna be when or if he leaves.

Thank you...Finally Somebody Sees the Fucken Picture

Hes Going to Wait until they give him what he wants or hes out...and that is going to piss off the TNA fans

Thank you...Finally Somebody Sees the Fucken Picture

Hes Going to Wait until they give him what he wants or hes out...and that is going to piss off the TNA fans

anyone whos a fan of wrestling already knew thats why he hasn't resigned.

i'm saying he's an idiot because if he goes to wwe, he'll get no push, hang around maybe 2 years then get fired. then he'll have to go suck up the TNA again to get back on the roster and start all over

I found an interesting article about Kurt Angle and just how bad his health is. It obviously was written before the last TNA PPV, since they mention him holding three championships.

I find it interesting that the writer mentions that an anonymus TNA wrestler reports that Angles' speech backstage is slurred.

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/columns/new/petercruise07.html

*OK, I'm not sure why the link just takes you to the website, so when you go there, click "columns" at the top of the page and look for the Kurt Angle column. It's near the top.*

Unforgiven SPOLIERS

Cm punk beat burke
MVp/matt hardy beat [FONT=verdana,]Deuce 'n' Domino
hhh beat carlito
candice beat beth
batista beat kahli/rey
cade/murdoch beat london/ kendrick
ortan beat cena via dq..cena still champion(no suprise here)
taker beat henry

didnt watch it...i feel bad for the people that payed for it...at least they got to see undertaker return
[/FONT]