OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Look at the list of performers that are currently injured.
The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Booker T., Triple H, Mr. Kennedy, Gregory Helms, and I'm sure there are more that I can't remember right now.

So, what do you think?

Undertaker-Still Out
HBK-Still out
booker t-quit
triple H-already back
Mr. kennedy-suspended
Helms-out

one back only

well from that list rey is also back

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reports that Robert Huffman (King Booker) quit WWE when he was told that he was to be suspended for 60 days, as a punishment to the Signature ******** bust. He was believed to have failed a Wellness Program test before, hence the 60 days suspension instead of 30.

While WWE is still trying to negotiate Huffman's staying with them, they're going on under the impression he's done. The two sides had been having troubles recently, with a major setback being John Laurinaitis' call to go with Florida for a developmental territory - where WWE would start from scratch - instead of going with Booker's already established PWA, which WWE had been loaning wrestlers to. After they made the call to stop that, Booker went to his friends at TNA and booked them for his shows instead, which didn't sit so well with anyone backstage, but they couldn't say much having pulled WWE talent from PWA.

Booker is pretty much set financially and has wanted out of wrestling for a while. At age 42, he's accomplished a lot, and thanks to his hip hop store doing well in Houston, and his two wrestling schools up and running, there's really no need for him to stick around.

I like Booker T. That sucks. One thing I hate about wrestling is when things like this happen, you never get to say "goodbye." Its just I'm done and thats it. Well you know what I mean.

That was a good guess on Hornswagle. I don't watch it all that often any more but I watched last night to see. Man, I was cracking up, especially when he grabbed Vince's leg. Funny shit.

I like Booker T. That sucks. One thing I hate about wrestling is when things like this happen, you never get to say "goodbye." Its just I'm done and thats it. Well you know what I mean.

yeah I know...It like they just leave and they make it seem like they were never there

[FONT=verdana,]Why I think its kennedy...............Kennedy

The Clues
The Attorney Said:

He says he is not extreme, so all the ECW Superstars leave.

Still Kennedy

He says he has a fondness for gold, so anyone who hasn’t held a title leaves.

Kennedy has Won the US Title

He says the sons skin is fair, so all the dark skinned superstars leave.

Kennedy is white

The attorney says his hair is also fair, so all the dark haired guys leave.

Kennedy Has Blond Hair

Fans chant “Kennedy” Vince says Kennedy has been suspended for impersonating a McMahon.

He never Denied that is was Kennedy

The attorney says the son has held individual gold so Cade & Murdoch leave.

Kennedy...Us title

The attorney says his son likes to play the game.

I dont get This Clue...Even for hornswoggle

the attorney reveals Vince’s illegitimate son is Hornswoggle! Hornswoggle gets out from underneath the ring and dances around, Triple H is laughing his ass off,

It Could Have been a "DX" trick

thats why i still think its KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]Why I think its kennedy...............Kennedy

The Clues
The Attorney Said:

He says he is not extreme, so all the ECW Superstars leave.

Still Kennedy

He says he has a fondness for gold, so anyone who hasn’t held a title leaves.

Kennedy has Won the US Title

He says the sons skin is fair, so all the dark skinned superstars leave.

Kennedy is white

The attorney says his hair is also fair, so all the dark haired guys leave.

Kennedy Has Blond Hair

Fans chant “Kennedy” Vince says Kennedy has been suspended for impersonating a McMahon.

He never Denied that is was Kennedy

The attorney says the son has held individual gold so Cade & Murdoch leave.

Kennedy...Us title

The attorney says his son likes to play the game.

I dont get This Clue...Even for hornswoggle

the attorney reveals Vince’s illegitimate son is Hornswoggle! Hornswoggle gets out from underneath the ring and dances around, Triple H is laughing his ass off,

It Could Have been a "DX" trick

thats why i still think its KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

Well, I guess, but it also could be...HORNSWAGGLE!:lol: