OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Y2J isn't a CURRENT WWE superstar...though that would be cool

That's right, it would have to be someone who was standing at ringside the night Boobs...I mean Stephanie originally made the announcement. That rules out HHH, Undertaker, Jericho, etc...

Of course, I could be wrong, it's not like storyline continuity has ever been a priority in WWE!:lol:

That's right, it would have to be someone who was standing at ringside the night Boobs...I mean Stephanie originally made the announcement. That rules out HHH, Undertaker, Jericho, etc...

Of course, I could be wrong, it's not like storyline continuity has ever been a priority in WWE!:lol:

:lol::lol:

Does anyone else think the "looking up" line was a trick? Maybe we should be looking down? Maybe McMahon's son is Hornswaggle???o_O

Holy crap! Ric Flair quit WWE! TNA has shown interest and WWE is trying to get Flair back! Hopefully Flair gets a big contract out of this since he is so valuable right now with the suspensions and injuries!

Also, doctors found that Chris Benoit had severe brain damage which caused depression and erratic behavior! I guess he wasn't the "monster" some claimed him to be, but was actually sick...like I said from the beginning.

Also, Andrew "Test" Martin is already gone from TNA. I can't say this surprises me.

- Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch to win the WWE World Tag Team titles in Capetown, South Africa.

Jerry Lynn requested his TNA release for a number of reasons. Lynn, 44, said prior to his release, he hadn't gotten paid by TNA in a month since he was only paid when he worked. When Lynn returned to the ring, he no longer served as an agent. Lynn missed independent bookings due to TNA wanting talent to fly in a day early for TV tapings, and then often times, the talent wasn't used. Lynn said that he would be open to an ECW offer.

- If John Cena retains the WWE title the week after Unforgiven, he'll have the longest WWE title reign since Hulk Hogan's run from 1984 to 1988.

WWE has responded to the findings revealed yesterday on Chris Benoit's brain examination, which was announced at a press conference hosted by Dr. Julian Bailes of the Department of Neurosurgery at West Virginia University
and Dr. Robert Cantu, the Chief of Neurosurgery Service and Director of Sports Medicine at Emerson Hospital in Concord, MA. The WWE reply, issued the following response. "Today's attempt to explain that Chris Benoit's
murder of his family was possibly caused by some form of dementia as a result of alleged concussions is speculative. WWE can certainly understand the anguish of a father having to deal with the fact that his son allegedly
murdered his wife and young son, as Chris Benoit is alleged to have done. We respect the desire of that father to do whatever he can to find some explanation as to why his son might commit such horrible acts."

- Vince McMahon changed the finish of the John Cena vs. Randy Orton match on 8/24, since everyone "knew" Orton was going over. McMahon didn't like any of the finishes proposed for an Orton victory, and he didn't want two bad finishes to end the show, since he knew fans wouldn't like the finish of the Batista-Great Khali title match

Congress has started the interview process in collecting information about pro wrestling. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the members of Waxman's committee held a conference call on 8/28 with Konnan. Judging from the questions, Congress has done their homework on TNA as Konnan was asked both about WWE and TNA. Konnan was also asked about the independent contractor status of wrestlers, wrestlers pay, drug usage of wrestlers and not just steroids

TNA's major announcement at tomorrow nights No Surrender PPV is expected to be the expansion of Impact to a two hour format

What The Fuck Does This Mean?

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reports that Robert Huffman (King Booker) quit WWE when he was told that he was to be suspended for 60 days, as a punishment to the Signature ******** bust. He was believed to have failed a Wellness Program test before, hence the 60 days suspension instead of 30.

While WWE is still trying to negotiate Huffman's staying with them, they're going on under the impression he's done. The two sides had been having troubles recently, with a major setback being John Laurinaitis' call to go with Florida for a developmental territory - where WWE would start from scratch - instead of going with Booker's already established PWA, which WWE had been loaning wrestlers to. After they made the call to stop that, Booker went to his friends at TNA and booked them for his shows instead, which didn't sit so well with anyone backstage, but they couldn't say much having pulled WWE talent from PWA.

Booker is pretty much set financially and has wanted out of wrestling for a while. At age 42, he's accomplished a lot, and thanks to his hip hop store doing well in Houston, and his two wrestling schools up and running, there's really no need for him to stick around.

Booker is pretty much set financially and has wanted out of wrestling for a while. At age 42, he's accomplished a lot, and thanks to his hip hop store doing well in Houston, and his two wrestling schools up and running, there's really no need for him to stick around.

That's a damn shame! Booker has been one of my favorites for a long time now. But, I'm glad he's in a position to walk away if he wants to.

- Vince McMahon changed the finish of the John Cena vs. Randy Orton match on 8/24, since everyone "knew" Orton was going over. McMahon didn't like any of the finishes proposed for an Orton victory, and he didn't want two bad finishes to end the show, since he knew fans wouldn't like the finish of the Batista-Great Khali title match

If McMahon knew that fans wouldn't like the finish of the match, why didn't he change it???