OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

its a shame matt striker is BDV manager and doesn't really wrestle that much anymore. he was great in ROH

During yesterday's RAW, one key WWE Superstar was missing some television time and when the Elimination Chamber participants were in the ring and Snitsky joined the party, everyone knew that Triple H was the only one missing. Due to family issues, Triple H was not present at yesterday's RAW
show and will not be on next week's show either as it was taped on the same night. Next week's RAW is also the final stop before No Way Out and Triple H
will be going into one of the most important matches on the pay-per-view without any screen time in the previous two weeks. The RAW brand is off to Japan and South Korea next week and it's not known if 'The Game' will be
part of that tour at this point.
(thanks to Colin Vassallo)

- from Richard Hokit: I have DirectTV where I am currently residing and we had some audio dropouts as well. Not that many but during Cena's promos every about 4 minutes there was an audio drop out but only on one word though. Then the same thing happened with the "Son of a Bitch" that someone said earlier on in a sent message. I believe it was during the Carlito/Cody Rhodes match but I thought it was Hardcore Holly or a fan that said it though I couldn't exactly tell. I haven't had the chance to re-watch the show as of yet. Just thought I would drop that along.

Minneapolis, MN - February, 5, 2008 - While the nation is turning
out in record numbers for what's been called "Super Tuesday", the
management team of the AWA has announced that the AWA World Heavyweight
Championship, stripped from Zero-1's Masato Tanaka in late 2007 due to
irresponsible leadership by the fledging Zero-1 MAX's Yoshi Nakamura,
has been rightfully returned to "The Living Legend" Larry Zbyszko.

Zbyszko started rallying for what he claimed was rightfully his
since mid-2007. The situation heated up immediately after the then AWA
Board of Directors stripped Masato Tanaka of the World's title.
Zbyszko, through his newly named "representative" Mister Saint Laurent
and legal representation, started filing documentation, to the new AWA
Management Team, proving he had never lost the title in 1991 when Verne
Gagne's AWA entered into bankruptcy. After considerable deliberation
and review of the bankruptcy file from the early 90's, the AWA agreed
with Zbyszko that he did indeed never actually loose the title.
Accordingly, Larry Zbyszko is once again the recognized and current AWA
World Heavyweight Champion.

As the celebration started with Zbyszko and "Team Vision"
(Zbyszko's running pals' "Not Cocky" Chasyn Rance and Mister Saint
Laurent), the AWA also announced that Zbyszko's first title defense
would be April 18th in Fayetteville, West Virginia against two of the
top 10 contenders in a 3-way dance.

Rory McAllister, 31, part of the WWE's tag team duo The Highlanders, is a new dad after his girlfriend Gina gave birth to son Ian McAllister at 9:22 a.m. on Monday, February 4th. He weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Both mom and son are reported to be doing well.

- AAA is likely to induct Eddy Guerrero into the promotion's hall of fame. Guerrero would become the third member inducted by the Mexican promotion. Rey Mysterio Jr. and Antonio Pena were the first two inductions by AAA.

- AAA is going to make a play to book Rob Van Dam and/or Booker T for the promotion's Rey de Reyes show in Monterry next month.

TNA is looking for a tall African-American muscular woman model with a great body.

- Dave Meltzer is reporting that Raven is done with TNA. Apparently his contract came up and the company didn't offer him a renewal.

- AJ Styles received high marks in how he played his role as referee of the Kurt Angle vs. Tomko match. Styles had no previous experience for the role.

- TNA is working with British promoter Alex Shane to run shows in Coventry, Liverpool and Essex in June.

- Candice Michelle is listed as returning on 2/11.

- WWE has told Ron Killings to keep his independent bookings through the end of March, thus he'll be working several AAA shows.

- Ring announcer Michael Buffer (the "Let's get ready to rumble" guy) has a terrible reputation stemming from WCW days, and apparently he lived up to it in his WWE debut.

So it matters how she looks more than whether or not she can wrestle? Are you sure this isn't WWE?

They might just want an "Inforcer Woman" like Chyna was for DX.
They probably figure they can teach her how to wrestle while shes in a role where she doesnt have to.

The biggest question is: who's school will they send her to? Dudleys or Bookers?

- Triple H missed Raw on Monday because his brother in law Gordon who was married to his sister Lynn passed away.

On Wednesday night at a SmackDown/ECW live event, Funaki received five stitches and suffered a possible broken nose during in-ring competition. According to WWE medical technicians on-site, SmackDown’s self-proclaimed “No. 1 announcer” will follow up with an ear, nose and throat doctor in the coming days.

WWE PULLS DEVELOPMENTAL DEAL FROM OVW
By: Bob Ryder
2/7/2008 12:57:54 PM

WWE has terminated their developmental agreement with OVW. John (Johnny Ace) Laurinaitis and Ty Bailey were in Louisville this morning to notify OVW officials and talent of the decision. WWE developmental talent that had been working in the OVW system will be moved to the Florida Championship Wrestling system.

I saw that, another great move! Take the money they were paying Pacman Jones and give it to someone else who can't wrestle and knows nothing about the business.

As a result of WWE cutting ties with Ohio Valley Wrestling, Al Snow has been released, reports The Wrestling Observer web site. Snow was released by WWE from his talent contract last year, and was retained as a trainer in Louisville.