OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

TNA has a better chance signing Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero then they do Bobby Knight. The only reason they're doing this is to get TNA mentioned on ESPN again to get some exposure. Not necessarily a bad move I guess.
Speaking of TNA, did anyone watch last night? That match between Black Reign and Kaz had to be the stupidest thing I've seen in ages. Right up there with Mae Young birthing a hand IMO.

As a result of WWE cutting ties with Ohio Valley Wrestling, Al Snow has been released, reports The Wrestling Observer web site. Snow was released by WWE from his talent contract last year, and was retained as a trainer in Louisville.

I like Al Snow. Granted, you don't see him wrestle but I liked seeing him come back from time to time. That sucks.

Speaking of TNA, did anyone watch last night? That match between Black Reign and Kaz had to be the stupidest thing I've seen in ages. Right up there with Mae Young birthing a hand IMO.

That was the first episode of TNA Impact I've watched in a while and I saw THAT!:lol:

WWE has issued the following statement:

After a successful decade of "SmackDown" on both UPN and The CW, World Wrestling Entertainment and The CW have agreed to conclude our partnership. Since The CW's exclusive negotiation period ran out as of last Thursday, January 31, we have been contacted and have been in negotiations with other networks. "WWE SmackDown" will continue to air on The CW until the conclusion of the 2007-08 broadcast season. We are grateful to Les Moonves, Dawn Ostroff, and their entire organization for bringing "WWE SmackDown" to millions of viewers for so many years.

TNA has a better chance signing Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero then they do Bobby Knight. The only reason they're doing this is to get TNA mentioned on ESPN again to get some exposure. Not necessarily a bad move I guess.

what happened?

- In Ohio Valley Wrestling, one diva hopeful moved all the way from Australia over the weekend, paid and started there on Monday. As we reported yesterday, WWE cut ties with OVW as a developmental territory.

- Apparently a wrestler approached creative about the logic gaps, overbooking, unrealistic stuff and lack of focused PPV build in terms of booking and was told "We can't be UFC, so we try to be the exact opposite."

Just watching the opening match on Smackdown, Shelton Benjamin vs. Kane and the announcers seem to be rewriting history. First Coachman claims that Benjamin has never been beaten on ECW when they just showed a clip of him being counted out. Next, Cole claims that Benjamin has never wrestled on Smackdown. Short memory?

I guess I'm asking a little too much for announcers to know what the hell they're talking about.

Just watching the opening match on Smackdown, Shelton Benjamin vs. Kane and the announcers seem to be rewriting history. First Coachman claims that Benjamin has never been beaten on ECW when they just showed a clip of him being counted out. Next, Cole claims that Benjamin has never wrestled on Smackdown. Short memory?

I guess I'm asking a little too much for announcers to know what the hell they're talking about.

they do this crap all the time. they said bid daddy v was never beaten on raw. i guess thet are right...but viscera was beaten tons of times

the actual match was good, the gimmick was stupid

- TMZ.com is reporting that Stephanie McMahon is pregnant with her second child and is due in July.

- According to Dave Meltzer, Ron Simmons is currently in rehab in Atlanta.

TNA PPV RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ/Tomko Beat BG/BOB

Traci Beats Payton

Stiener Beat Petey

Young Beat Williams

Awesome Beat ODB

Abyss Beat Judas

Booker/rhoode Count Out

MCMG and Lethal Beat 3D and johnny Lethal NEW X CHAMP

Kurt Beat Cage