OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

- Judas Mesias appears to be done with TNA. His last match with the company was during last night's iMPACT! tapings. Mesias was getting paid roughly $1,300 per match and TNA just couldn't justify spending that much on him. James Mitchell is staying around though but there is no word yet on what his role will be.

- Rey Mysterio is scheduled for surgery today on his torn biceps. Rey pushed back the date of his surgery so that he could attend the Wrestlemania press conference. Mysterio will be undergoing a brand new procedure that should only keep him out about 6-8 weeks. The traditional surgery by Doctor James Andrews would have seen him miss at least 6 months of action.

- Congress has contacted both Bobby Lashley and Chris Masters about WWE's drug testing policy. Masters was also asked about being made fun of on and off air for having lost muscle mass.

- Judas Mesias appears to be done with TNA. His last match with the company was during last night's iMPACT! tapings. Mesias was getting paid roughly $1,300 per match and TNA just couldn't justify spending that much on him. James Mitchell is staying around though but there is no word yet on what his role will be.

worst news ever. how much do they pay steiner and black reign and rellik because they are worth less than mesias

WWE is being sued by game developer White Wolf in Atlanta, GA for gimmick infringement. White Wolf created the name Gangrel for a Vampire character for a game developed by the company. WWE and White Wolf came to a quick and amicable resolution when David Heath introduced the Gangrel character on WWE television. The license expired in 2003. WWE refused to renew the deal but still used David Heath as Gangrel several times since.

Former wrestling champion HULK HOGAN cheated on his wife with a female family friend, according to a shocking new tabloid expose. Christiane Plante, a 33 year old pal of the couple's daughter Brooke, has confessed to her affair with the 54-year-old - whose real name is Terry Bollea. National Enquirer claims the affair took place while the family were shooting reality show Hogan Knows Best last year (07), before Bollea and his wife Linda split. Plante - who once worked for Brooke's record label - opened up about the affair to Brooke, 19, before writing a confession to the tabloid. She reveals, "My relationship with Terry began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed. "Terry is a good man, good father and a good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period. It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong. "Having felt the guilt and pain build up, I gave a note to Brooke apologising for my actions. "I will never be able to fully forgive myself for this. I have lost an amazing friend." Bollea and his wife are currently battling over details of their divorce, amid claims the lycra-clad grappler tried to trick Linda into signing a post-nuptial agreement."

- Carlito is still being punished for wanting to leave for TNA but once the WWE feels he has been humbled he should be in line for a nice push.

- Brooke Hogan had the following to say on her MySpace in response to her friend having an affair with her father:

"When your best friend and one of your closest family members that you have loved unconditionally since your first day on this earth betrays you together, you could maybe find it in yourself to forgive one day, but you will never forget the hurt they caused you and how it hurt the people who mean the most to you.”

- San Union-Tribune reports that David Chao, the doctor who did the surgery has been sued 18 times in San Diego Superior Court, including four times by Chargers players, for medical malpractice. Five of those cases were settled out of court by Chao paying out undisclosed amounts to each plaintiff.

- College basketball legend Bobby Knight has agreed to an ESPN offer to become a studio analysist starting 3/12. So much for TNA courting him, no pun intended.

- Dave Meltzer is reporting that the tentative plan is run the 3/29 Impact taping Saturday afternoon at 3PM to avoid going head to head with WWE's hall of fame ceremony.

- Speaking of WWE's hall of fame ceremony, the event is already a sell out.

He is a lot better and a lot buffer since he came back.

A month or so ago, Vince kept talking to Finley about the plan. Was the plan ever revealed? I missed a few weeks. Hornswaggle is Finley's son? Interesting. So does that mean that Vince didn't really have another son (I mean I know not really, I'm talking storyline) or he does and we just don't know the other son's true identity yet. Maybe it will be Kennedy after all? I like a good mystery. lol

i'm so excited. this sunday i'll be attending the TNA ppv destination x in norfolk. i'll let everyone know how it goes

Personally, I hope Show shoots and breaks Mayweather's nose and pins him in less than a minute, but we all know what happens whenever WWE hires a celebrity for Wrestlemania. The celebrity recieves a huge payday, goes over an established talent, and makes WWE look weaker than it already does.

Nope, you're not alone!

He is a lot better and a lot buffer since he came back.

A month or so ago, Vince kept talking to Finley about the plan. Was the plan ever revealed? I missed a few weeks. Hornswaggle is Finley's son? Interesting. So does that mean that Vince didn't really have another son (I mean I know not really, I'm talking storyline) or he does and we just don't know the other son's true identity yet. Maybe it will be Kennedy after all? I like a good mystery. lol

The plan was never revealed, which leads me to believe that Hornswaggle IS McMahon's son and this is just been a huge swerve by McMahon, JBL, and Finley to further hurt Hornswaggle.