OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Hardy has a history with drugs, which led to his being fired a few years back. Damn shame, with the push he's had lately!

Think about this. Jeff Hardy wins IC title. Gets popped. Loses title to Umaga.
Umaga does the same and drops title back to a returning Jeff. Jeff holds title untill he gets caught again.

Its almost as bad as the "smackdown curse".

Think about this. Jeff Hardy wins IC title. Gets popped. Loses title to Umaga.
Umaga does the same and drops title back to a returning Jeff. Jeff holds title untill he gets caught again.

Its almost as bad as the "smackdown curse".

I'll hold out on believing in a curse until Jericho gets busted! Then, hell yeah...CURSE!

Hardy has a history with drugs, which led to his being fired a few years back. Damn shame, with the push he's had lately!

I wasn't watching wrestling when the Hardys weren't there for a while so I didn't know the reason behind their leaving. He is really stupid to risk this again. Three strikes and you're out and this is his second shot again. So stupid. I thought he was good but I wouldn't call myself a fan of his back in the day but lately I have really been enjoying his matches. The one with Jericho Monday night was fantastic. I hope he takes these sixty days to smarten up once and for all.

They'll probably send out two man teams, one after another, until the entire roster gets beat.

I'm predicting that Orton gets "injured" early in the match, Cena gets his ass kicked for a while, then as he's mounting a comback, Orton attacks Cena.

- Hulk Hogan stated during a recent interview that he would be inducting Eddie Graham into the WWE hall of fame this year.

- With MVP qualifying for the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania over the weekend, it appears Matt Hardy will also be put into the Money in the Bank match as well. WWE decided they didn't have enough time to build up a singles match, so both will likely end up in the Money in the Bank at Wrestleamania XXIV. There is talk of doing MVP vs. Hardy at Backlash.

Wow. Just heard about he Jeff Hardy news. I'm never really surprised by anything in the wrestling world anymore but this one kinda took me off guard. I know he had a really bad history of fucking up but you would think he would be over that considering what all he had going for him lately. Hope he gets it together this time because it's gonna be his last chance. I don't even think TNA would take him back if he fucks up after this.

This is hilarious:

Lita was on Y101 this morning in Richmond at 7:40 AM. It was a pretty bad interview. She didn't seem comfortable talking about wrestling and the hosts didn't want to talk about her band. They asked her if she was still with Edge and she said even if she was, she wouldn't say because she's learned not to talk about that after all that went down. She said that she doesn't miss wrestling at all and hasn't even watched it (the hosts even had to seem to remind her she was on the 15th Anniversary Show). The hosts brought up Jeff Hardy's suspension and Lita said that she hadn't heard and it sucks. When asked if Jeff smokes pot or what, she said she didn't know. They then started talking about the venue she'd be performing in before trying to pretend Koko B. Ware was the in the ring talking with her, which she clearly wasn't going for nor wanted to go along with. Afterwards, the hosts talked about how horrible she was for not talking about her personal life. Totally pointless interview and an overall waste of time for every human being possible.

From what I understand, Jeff Hardy is now in rehab. The word we are getting is that Hardy was denying he had a problem and was rejecting the idea of going to rehab. Apparently Hardy has been having a drinking problem.

Note to webmasters/reporters: If reproducing news from this website, please include a hyperlink to www.gerweck.net

From what I understand, Jeff Hardy is now in rehab. The word we are getting is that Hardy was denying he had a problem and was rejecting the idea of going to rehab. Apparently Hardy has been having a drinking problem.

Note to webmasters/reporters: If reproducing news from this website, please include a hyperlink to www.gerweck.net

Having a drinking problem wouldn't cause you to fail a wellness test.
And a if it was pot it would just be a $1000 fine.
Its gotta be something harder than that.

Having a drinking problem wouldn't cause you to fail a wellness test.
And a if it was pot it would just be a $1000 fine.
Its gotta be something harder than that.
Could be that he was drunk during a match or something along those lines. I know I read somewhere that they have some kind of rule about no drinking x-amount of hours before a match. Could also be he got a DUI. Who knows? All I know is that he couldn't have picked a worse time for this to happen to him.

RVD's full of shit. If he hadn't gotten busted, he would have made a ton of money. Instead, he's doing stand-up comedy and guest apperances at Indy shows.