Own Pictures

Hey, you two, now please explain how a Basque beer that is REALLY hard to find outside greater Biscay is sold in a Gotheborg pub. I have been trying to try that for ages and they never have it ANYWHERE!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edit: Picture, but you know what I am talking about.

You are drinking the Baigorri (red cattle) if I am not mistaken.

We also tried the Zunbeltz the same day :)

n614885524_7883288_5710063.jpg

Petri (Ensiferum) and I!

minus the drunk people at the back

Man, been awhile since I've been back in the good ole AA forums. Figured I'd post this here since I was reppin dat Amon. I just got off a cruise, this was taken of us in Cozumel, Mexico. Gf actually bought me this shirt at the concert earlier this year.

2lvb8uv.jpg

No fuckhead, and last time I saw a video/pic of you your the one who looked pregnant you fat fuck. You crossed the line there fucker, grow up and learn some respect you fucking little bitch.

Your tagline has always pissed me off "Johans Double". Now I can say it, Johan isn't a fat Arabic teenager that sounds nothing like him. Fuck you.

No fuckhead, and last time I saw a video/pic of you your the one who looked pregnant you fat fuck. You crossed the line there fucker, grow up and learn some respect you fucking little bitch.

Your tagline has always pissed me off "Johans Double". Now I can say it, Johan isn't a fat Arabic teenager that sounds nothing like him. Fuck you.

whoa haha that actually made me lol!

i am fat, and i love my belly, so i wont get offended when people call me fat! so try again!

if you really think i crossed the line there and thought i offended your girl or something (don't know how you reached to this conclusion) then i take it back

about my tagline it's over a year and half old, you've hold it all this time just to say it now? that's just lame!, and what does my ethnicity has to do with it?
you think i'll get offended by calling me an Arab? (btw Arabic is the language, Arab are the people) so yeah try again

i wont bother arguing with you over the internet as it's worthless! so thank you for your kind words and have a nice day :)

whoa haha that actually made me lol!

i am fat, and i love my belly, so i wont get offended when people call me fat! so try again!

if you really think i crossed the line there and thought i offended your girl or something (don't know how you reached to this conclusion) then i take it back

about my tagline it's over a year and half old, you've hold it all this time just to say it now? that's just lame!,
i wont bother arguing with you over the internet as it's worthless! so thank you for your kind words and have a nice day :)

Sorry, but I think you did cross a line there Ahmed. Grievor's girlfriends' belly is as flat as a pancake in that picture. (and I wish I had ankles and feet like that rather than hobbit-like paws, but that's another completely unrelated matter) And don't mention race/ethnicity again, it had nothing to do about it whatsoever!

Beer bellys in men and women- Talk about double standards... Im the first one who finds it acceptable, even cute, on man and runs miles just to avoid it happening to me.

I'm sorry if my response was pretty harsh, I was quite drunk last night - but your comment really pissed me off. I'm not going to argue anymore about it anymore either. It was just a flat out insult about my girlfriend while at the same time being a smart ass and welcoming me back, pretty is fucked up..

griev0r, I was going to say your gf is very nice looking, until I read the end of this thread and now it just looks like I'm trying to reassure you :p

But yeah, you have pretty nice company.

Apparently over here, you need to wait to get your eyes checked (which is normal), but that action needs an appointment that takes more than 10 days :

back home, you walk in, test your eyes, and pick up your new glasses in 2-3 days!

I don't know much about where you're from, but part of the reason it takes so long here is that people are, shall we say, "comfortable", meaning they will go to the time/effort to take care of small problems like slightly worse than 20/20 vision...whereas in other places people have more pressing needs.

It doesnt help that there is a shortage of eye doctors (all those words that begin with 'op':loco:)

Just recently though I went for contact lenses and it was a surprisingly fast process.

I've heard in France you'll get your glasses at the same day!

I have perfect vision so I don't know about this, but i think that's true.. unless you have a very specific vision problem, I think people just go to an "optical shop" or whatever you call it in english, talk to the optician (?) about what kind of eye problem you have and he shows you corresponding glasses.. you try them on, and pick the one which suits your vision and taste. Simple as that.