pain new album!!

The "Rebirth" album is reborn from what I hear in the 3 songs I could find! Now I really can't wait! :headbang:

Ok, I'm a huge Hypocrisy fan. I've heard of Pain, but actually know nothin about it. Is it actually industrial? I would listen for myself but until next month I can't download or watch videos or anything cuz my computer sucks. I'm just curious to what Pain is, and if it'd be something I'd buy.

youtube it bro

Check out :

-Same old song
- Shut your mouth
- on and on (lame video but awesome tune)
- Bye/Die

+ other clips you can find...

and try to find some live footage of ''Live is overrated'', songs like On your knees again...

Pain is indus metal with a touch of goth and pop in it

first album from 1997 is a lot more raw

These two songs we had a chance to hear here are very different.
The first one is more like "Nothing..." or "Dancing..." era, while the last one is pure 100% "Rebirthish".

According to some ppl on last.fm, Follow Me and Feed Us leaked... and people are listening to it now... so keep an eye out for that... I'll delete this post if it doesn't show up soon.

edit- I have the songs. Can I post rapidshare links on this site? or no??

i cant find it, maybe you can give some hint where to find it?
12 days to the release, since when has it leaked, psamls of extinction was like 2 month or so before the release leaked

to anyone who know where to find the complete leak please send me a MP with the location of the torrent as I cant wait for my pre order to be released to listen to the new album!

It has leaked since virginmega france offered it to download, that meens a week ago, there are no torrents though, and I guess there won't be any untill the album is released

haha at virginamega, are they even allowed to do that?
by the samples, i'd say that it will be a good album, really diggin' no one knows, wanna hear the whole track

the female vocals work better than i thought, sound nice too
but follow me sounds too happy for my taste, want some darker stuff ^^

yet i want some tracks in the vein of the first album, still my favourite pain album