Parts in songs that reminds you of other songs.

trivium stole

there's a song on their new album that is heartwork by carcass. it's exactly the same song, it rips off several riffs in a row including the rhythm of the first "dun-duhduhdun" part which transitions to the same pattern and timing for the chorus chord change bit ("canvas to paint...")... i heard it at a bar the other day and thought it was heartwork until the vocals came in...

Does anyone else think that the Muse song Knights of Cydonia (on MTV2 every 15 minutes in the UK) has a latter part which ought be called "Thin Lizzy - Emerald" ?

minute long solo in "advanced corpse tumor" by necrophagist reminds me of shitloads of malmsteen songs ("black star" I think is one of them, though I'm not sure)

riffs/solos in 40-1:10 mark in "indecent and obscene" by dismember reminds me alot of the intro to "at first light" by bolt thrower

The beginning of Embers and The Killchain by Bolt Thrower sound the same

Exactly the same. I am familiar with bolt throwers work enough and it's obviously intentional because the more you listen to the band their parts and albums are not as samey sounding as a lot of people think. At first Bolt Throwers music sounds the same. I think maybe since the original vocalist rejoined they did this on those once loyal as some kind of sign the band was back or something.