Pathfinder Promotions Full Metal Birthday Bash! - Aug 24th

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
alright folks, last night I finalized a show for you on the night of Aug 24th at the Sidelines Rocks Live! Venue in Marietta, GA - where many of you attended my first national show (and I thank you, all who did). And until Sean designs a spiffy flyer worthy of this show, I'm going to go ahead and list the bands involved for your perusal. This show should have a little something for everyone...

Halcyon Way
aggressive, progressive, devastating metal!
Theocracy
Epic Christian Power Metal
Dead Rites
bombastic thrash metal with attitude
Conflict Within
Brutality at it's finest!

This show is again ages 18+. Details forthcoming on door time, show time, and cost (minimal). Please consider coming out that night, as we will be celebrating more than one birthday with a HUGE metal show! Surprises abound! New music from Halcyon Way and Theocracy (if you haven't seen their last couple of shows)! Dead Rites will perform a special cover tune requested by ME for my birthday. And I'll be debuting at Sidelines my new friends Conflict Within - who combine the aggression of Pantera with the brutality of Sepultura for a helluva sound on stage! DO NOT MISS THIS! get there early and headbang with us all night!

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Yeah this is gonna be one heck of a show. This line-up really makes me happy. Halcyon Way and Dead Rites are made up of some of my closest friends and after meeting Conflict Within, they seem like really great guys.

Conflict Within sounds pretty good.

Now if that venue would just stop the smoking.... its a small room so when 10+ people are smoking it can get pretty bad for people with low smoking sensitivity.

Conflict Within sounds pretty good.

Thanks, I think I have made a good decision offering them a spot on this bill. :kickass:

Now if that venue would just stop the smoking.... its a small room so when 10+ people are smoking it can get pretty bad for people with low smoking sensitivity.

and I couldn't agree more. But I had to take what I can get for a venue at this point in the game. :erk:

Hope to see you there bro. :headbang:

ok folks, I guarantee you no BUTTCAKE at this show. :p

So please come out and join us all for a night of great music and great times! Help me celebrate not only my birthday, but also my new association with Intromental Management!

HUZZAH!!! :headbang:

I'm not going to jinx myself again by saying that I'm committed to going, since last time I wound up having to cancel due to a fraternity emergency. To play it safe, I'll just say that I really, really, really hope to make it out there this time :p

I'm not going to jinx myself again by saying that I'm committed to going, since last time I wound up having to cancel due to a fraternity emergency. To play it safe, I'll just say that I really, really, really hope to make it out there this time :p

Ok, it has to be asked. What's a fraternity emergency?????? Keg empty? =)