PC Games

I play first person shooters and some mmorpgs. Right now I am testing The Saga of Ryzom, pretty ill. Might get into the World Of Warcraft as well.

Hehe....PSO if played for long long periods of time CAN get boring, I can even admit that. Online I found the game is a little more fun. For some reason sometimes I like a game with random killing :D

Neverwinter Nights has been getting more fun now that I can make my own mods to run through(or run people through.) My roomate has an entire freaking mod (that's still growing) that people go online through all the time.

And I forgot another random killing game; Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. Wave after wave after wave...of enemies and with 2 or more players it gets to be quite the party game, especially if alcohol is involved. ;)

and yes, I need Crystal Chronicles and Tactics Advance for GBA...and I forgot about one of my all time favorites: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Lament of Innocence for the PS2 is also killer.

@Xuxa: that'd rule! but i never played nwn online, you'd have to nurse my ass all the way haha

btw i got to mephistopheles and isaac's missile greater storm doesn't work against him :-S i'm screwed up haha
i read that wizards should learn acid spells for that battle, but i don't have any powerful acid spells, shit haha
i'll see how i manage

just today I went to go pick up some old NES games, but only ended up walking out with Mario 3, because A. Wanted to make sure the old-ass games still worked(it works alright), and I saw Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for the GBA for 12 bucks and couldnt' pass it up, along with Sword of Mana. I love the full-screen GBA player.

This week though, I am going back after I get paid from my other job(and pay my phone bill), and picking up the older NES Castlevania, Simon's Quest, and River City Ransom.

Besides music(number one always), video games and drinking are my other hobbies when I am not working somewhere, what can I say...

EagleFlyFree said:
@Xuxa: that'd rule! but i never played nwn online, you'd have to nurse my ass all the way haha

btw i got to mephistopheles and isaac's missile greater storm doesn't work against him :-S i'm screwed up haha
i read that wizards should learn acid spells for that battle, but i don't have any powerful acid spells, shit haha
i'll see how i manage

Ehauheua, Mephi ownz your ass b3otch :lol:

Well, Im not an expert in multiplayer either but we'll figure out smthing ;) lets discuss the rest on ICQ

On topic: I just got to read this PC Gamer magazine yesterday and w00t! I wanna put my hands on these games: Spellforce: Order of Dawn, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines \,,/ Mommy, I want I want :dopey:

A bit off topic but about the burned CD's..I also read in this magazine that one dude tell on his friend that he has illegal softwares (what a great friendship) and the poor fella' had to pay a fortune to avoid prison. :erk: Hey, if I dissapear for 3 yrs that means I shouldnt have burn Photoshop 7.0 :loco:

I play mainly FPS on PC like Unreal II and Medal of Honor. Both are fun games. I think I spend my game playing time mostly on my consoles, mainly my X box. I've been playing alot of NFL Street and Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance 2.

:///
EA games... I liked 2of that... When I loved the football: World Cup 1998, and another: NBA 1999.. Since I don't really play games...

Fenrir13 said:
I gotta start playing online more. In Diablo 2 I am usually a necromancer named Azreal(insert wheel of cheese here), Neverwinter Nights I'm Fenris, a Barbarian/Fighter human with horns and the 'insane guy' voice "hahahaha die! die!!! DIEEEEE!!!!!!" :D

I have been reading up on FFXI(going for the PS2 version), dunno what I am going for here; probably a monk or something. If there are any Phantasy Star Online players, let me know, hehe.
I wouldn't go for the PS2 version. I was going to also, but the PC version is probably a thousand times better. You can tweak your computer for speed and performance, you can't tweak your PS2.

Okay, I started to play with Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic yesterday and I have to say: it ownz! The graphic is beautiful (well, the faces could be better but the enviroment!!), the ganeplay is easy and the story is quite catchy so far. Bioware, you go! =D