PC Games

Anyone remember the old NES game WIzards and Warriors? Ok, the game controlled kind of weird but it had the best intro music. Tabbed to guitar it sounds fantastic. :D
Sadly the poor NES at the house has been on the fritz...but I suppose it still works pretty good for a system that's 15 years old at the moment.

And I wonder when they will put a new Diablo out, if ever...

hehe diablo2 is great
it sure could use better graphics, maybe a 3d engine... but above all NEW CONTENT,it's really boring to kill the same monsters in the same places time and time again

well shit, after 20 heal potions and nearly a full rod of resucitation, i managed to beat mephistopheles!
i was playing as a level 28 wizard, and that asshole has all kind of spell and elemental damage inmunities... i had lady aribeth as a henchman (henchwoman?) and she did all the job (dealing meph between 3 and 6 points of physical damage each hit; it took A LOT) while i kept healing her and later reviving her over and over when i ran out of potions haha
absolutely no spell of mine damaged him except for some puny ass acid breath spells which only dealt half the damage (30 acid each i think)

ugh! that was one long battle

i'll play as a cleric now hehe

I recently Just got Knights Of The Old Republic and is one of the greatest games I have played actually. Very engrossing and how you would imagion the Star Wars universe to be.

My fave game of all time is Planescape Torment which is very underrated in my opninion. I also love the Max Payne series, Balder's Gate, Day Of Defeat and others.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I remember starting a thread like this a long time ago but as it seems it was deleted, so here's the new one thx should goes to eef and me for the geeky talk in the portugese thread :p
So anywayz, as the title says, which are your fav pc games, which ones have ya played the most and why, which release are ya looking for while shivering in anticipation etc... So everything related to the title, mkay?
Recently, I've rather lost interest in most games, and I'm out of a general insight of what's going on and all that. Dunno what I'm eagerly expecting right now. Unreal Tournament 2004 looks promising (Assault is back, and Onslaught is fun. I like the Scorpion.)

And regarding favourite games.. well, there's quite some games I enjoyed playing. Half-Life being the most granderous FPS, closely followed by Aliens vs. Predator II [Wow. The atmosphere.]. Fun factors from NOLF (I|II). Best online game Tribes 2, best LAN game Unreal Tournament. ;)

Regarding adventures, well, of course, we have the LucasArts games. They're just hilarious. You know that. You want them. :) Neverwinter Nights and some other RPGs had me hooked somewhat, though, too.

Currently Im re-playing Neverwinter Nights - Shadows of the Undrentide and finishing Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne. After that... well, I am interested in this Dark Age of Camelot, maybe I should try to get it from somewhere.
Shadows of Undrentide was a tad boring, though. It had some exciting points in the campaign, but alas, I liked the main plot more. :) And I haven't yet played Hordes of the Underdark, mainly due to the fact that I'm not quite interested in spending some more money so I can get the English version of a game I wouldn't be playing all too often at the moment.

What character do you have in NWN? And actually, why the fuck didnt ya play SoU first :err: :D ?
I played Neverwinter Nights with a nicey-nicey Paladin (yeah, yeah, I'm boring, I know..), and Shadows of Undrentide with a Wizard/Arcane Archer.

And.. Playing Shadows of Undrentide first? It came out quite some time after the main game, and is just meant as a precursor and teaser for Hordes of the Underdark. =)

No, I'm not back for good. I just wanted to reply once more and leave my mystical post counts of 1001 posts. I'd rather prefer talking in .. more eloquent surroundings.

To the whole 'Diablo' misere: it sucks. It's a lame ripoff of a good hack'n'slash like nethack. It's... rogue for the masses. Though rogue was far more complex than this "uhh, shiny items, let's collect them to form some unique armor set" thingie. *rolls eyes* You have never tasted what a roguelike is lest you have tasted the bittersweet irony that is a gnome with a wand of death striking you down when you're magic cancellation just got eliminated due to some mishap in Gehennom. Or an orc deliberately jumping onto a polymorph trap to become a master lich.

[A gentle reminder for the irable: this post is a purely subjective opinion.]

see, i love diablo (II) because i dont have the attention span for turnbased role playing games or anything thats more involved than collecting shiny items. i see things, i kill things, i gain skills. thats the most indepth i go. mind you the only game i really played prior to diablo was doom II

*whispers mystical words of healing and the resurrection of this thread begins*

Sssso! Recently I realized that if I can't get my comp and my games back I'll wither away and die :lol: It's hard to admit, but Im addicted to comp gaming :p

Lemme share you guys now 3 link of 3 games which I am desperately waiting for. :dopey:

Remember how I praised SW: KotOR back then? Well, here's the sequel to that amazing game:
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/
Me want, now!

Also Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, which still haven't came out, but sooooooooooon :worship:
http://www.vampirebloodlines.com

And last but not least, a new fantasy rpg from Bioware; Dragon Age
http://www.bioware.com/games/dragon_age/

And just now as I re-read this thread it cought my eye: Fenrir; yu played NWN and Baldur's Gate??! :headbang: Yu pwn now even more :lol:

I have been an absolute slave to Final Fantasy XI .........playing a min. of 5 hours per day!!!!! :lol: :loco: Also love Perfect Dark & SImpsons Road Rage.