PC Games

Ahh, I forgot that you are not a regular here... I am currently working as a baby sitter in Parainen (south-west coast of Finland) until end of september. After that I'll spend some time in Hki with my bf then visit me home ;) Be back in Funland around december and then I'll try to find a job or some finnish course.

I already knew that. I forgot when I made the post though. I was more referring to where you came up with all the money for these games/computers/going out to pubs with friends. If I didn't have a job and was trying to catch up with friends and have a social life the rest of the time, I know what I'd be doing.

I actually do forget where you live (permantently) though. I keep hearing about you being in Finland, but I get the strange impression you are from... Germany or something? :err:

Nah, that doesn't sound right. :bah:

Hahaha, no, I'm from Hungary originally.

And where do I get the money from...well, from the person everybody gets their money until they move out; Mom :D And btw I don't have a single original copy of a game ;)

Well that explains alot. *Envies you more*

Can you send me some RAM so I can get this Doom3 DVD* working on my poota? :(

*Doom 3 does not come on DVD, you do the math. ;)

Don't envy me that much, the Mom Bank Account is kinda broke lately...:p

Doom3 hmmhmm, I am not a big fan of FPS's but this one is surely something to see. At least the trailer was astonishing, amazing graphics!

Doom 3 is fuckin scary, ive been rushed to the hospital for heart failure a few times (not really)

but it is really scary. for some reason it doesnt hold my attention too well. sure its pretty with the gfx and all, but its just like any other fps where you shoot and kill.

far cry on the other hand is awesome. best fps ever. the outdoor aspect and huge maps made the game much more tactical than any fps ive played.

DOOM III is fucking scary :guh:

but the coolest thing is the real time lighting engine... its totally wicked when it's all dark, then an Imp comes and starts firing fireballs
you've got adrenaline running, so you shoot the direction you last saw him and then the fireball makes this huge shadow on the wall, so you go and shoot the shadow :lol:
it's so fucking real :headbang:

and farcry is TEH rox too
i got totally adicted to it!
And since i'm a sucker for outdoor game enviroments, farcry>doom3... but just a bit :D

I mostly only play netgames, single player is just usually too easy/boring. Best ones are Americas Army, Battlefield 1942, IL Stur. Forgotten Battles, Stronghold, Diablo and DarkEden. I used to be a total mmorpg freak but that has passed now.

Just played some Doom3 again and now I'm all psyched out. o_O I want to go out for a smoke but I'm afraid the man with the big belly will come around and kill me!! :p Or the fucking spider-thingies... I hate spiders!!

Right now I'm playing Doom3.Freaks me out everytime I play it,but I love it :)
I also play Need For Speed Underground,Vice City(just cruising around,doing sick shit :) ),Postal 2(sooooo damn hilarious,but also a liiiiiitle brutal :D ),UT2k4,Soldier of Fortune 2
Anyone playing one of these games online? Would like to play with some of you guys :)

Oh I forgot to add that I also love playing GTA Vice City....

......but I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE Final Fantasy XI. :worship: :D

Hey Talia, do you play that? Your nic on here (Fenrir) happens to be the name of the world server on FFXI and I was wondering if thats where you got it from.

Doom3 >>>>> Cd's

(okay, depends on what cd's are we talking about :p )

Well, I think I'll play a lil' Escape from Monkey Island 4 since that's one of the few games my bf has on his Mac. Did I tell you already that I hate Mac? :D (aaaaahkay...it's not THAT bad actually but still... :p)

Oh yeah, how did i forgot Final Fantasy's :eek: Atleast 7&9 are just perfect story games and get you addicted before you even dare to think about it :)