PC Games

I like old school nintendo. World Class Track Meet with the Power Pad, Mario Bros. MIke Tyson's punchout. some GEnesis Games as well...Streets of RAge, Toejam and Earl..."oh yeah, Tomatoes!"

the only computer game I currently have on my computer is Counterstrike: Condition Zero. and I must say I'm borderline addicted.

I vote all the women who posted in this thread are fake accounts.

Hot chicks are not supposed to like video games. ANY video games.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I remember starting a thread like this a long time ago but as it seems it was deleted, so here's the new one thx should goes to eef and me for the geeky talk in the portugese thread :p
So anywayz, as the title says, which are your fav pc games, which ones have ya played the most and why, which release are ya looking for while shivering in anticipation etc... So everything related to the title, mkay?

As for me, my ultimate favorits would be the following: Baldurs Gate I-II (+expansions), Neverwinter Nights (+expansions), Icewind Dale I-II (+expansion), Vampire the Masquerade, Drakan, Diablo, Dungeon Keeper I-II, Silver, Sanitarium, Warcraft II-III, HoMM III-IV, Starcraft (+expansion), Age of Empires, GTA (and on Playstation: Wipeout and Mortal Kombat - I know its off topic, but these two deserve to be mentioned ;))

Currently Im re-playing Neverwinter Nights - Shadows of the Undrentide and finishing Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne. After that... well, I am interested in this Dark Age of Camelot, maybe I should try to get it from somewhere.

And now that I am done with the instructions...eef:

What character do you have in NWN? And actually, why the fuck didnt ya play SoU first :err: :D ?

You should get TORMENT-Planscape... You will LOVE it... It loved me...(the game that is!!) :lol:

Day_Before_Dawn said:
I recently Just got Knights Of The Old Republic and is one of the greatest games I have played actually. Very engrossing and how you would imagion the Star Wars universe to be.

My fave game of all time is Planescape Torment which is very underrated in my opninion. I also love the Max Payne series, Balder's Gate, Day Of Defeat and others.
YES YES YES!!!! Finally another planescape"ist"

@Mammoth: To tell ya the truth, I have played with Torment but it's kinda dissapointing in a game if you die in the first combat :p So I uninstalled it... tho I have it still, so I might give it another try ;)

@Spike: Well I guess what you said wasn't aimed at me in the first place (hot? huh?) but I have been told many times already how strange I am :p A girl who is a total game freak :D 'Normal' girl stuff like shopping, fake nails never interested me; but the gaaaaamessssss :lol:

^Well, guess how surprised I was when one day a while back I found my little sister playing some Neverwinter Nights with a gloom in her eyes, totally addicted to the game. Never even knew she was into gaming o_O

hmm, she just turned 21 so I guess she was like 19 when I "found out". And afterwards she told me she'd played all kinds of stuff like the Monkey Island series and all that. Still I wonder how it's possible that I never knew..

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Spike: Well I guess what you said wasn't aimed at me in the first place (hot? huh?) but I have been told many times already how strange I am :p A girl who is a total game freak :D 'Normal' girl stuff like shopping, fake nails never interested me; but the gaaaaamessssss :lol:
Of course it was aimed at you, silly. I can't very well call you ugly now can I? Or would you like me to slightly rephrase my original 'hot chick' comment?

"CHICKS IN GENERAL should not like video games"

There. Better? Or shall we dance around this subject all evening? :Smug:

Oh, and by the by, I'll out 'game-freak' you any day of the week girly. Well, at least I prolly used to be able to. 4 months away from any PC or console (I took my GBA with me overseas of course) have changed me. :(

Extendar said:
hmm, she just turned 21 so I guess she was like 19 when I "found out".
You make it sound like she announced she got laid or was a lemesbian. :lol:

Spike said:
Oh, and by the by, I'll out 'game-freak' you any day of the week girly. Well, at least I prolly used to be able to. 4 months away from any PC or console (I took my GBA with me overseas of course) have changed me. :(
Well that's the difference; I have been away from my comp for 4 months now but my game obsession only grew stronger :p (I understand that you are not that interested anymore)

Far Cry is the fucking shit
metal.gif
metal.gif
metal.gif

storyline is a bit cheesy, but everything else is just awesome

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Well that's the difference; I have been away from my comp for 4 months now but my game obsession only grew stronger :p (I understand that you are not that interested anymore)
I wouldn't go that far! :eek: It's still there, but since I got back, it's just that I am having trouble finding the time since I am trying to joggle it with.... having a life. :erk:

How do you pull it off?

Then again, I guess the point was that before I left, I couldn't get any more obsessed than I already was. :(

Yeah well, at the moment I'm having the misfortune to live a 'real life' instead of playing games :p How do I pull it off? With considerable pain, haha.
Naah, it's not that I wake up shivering to play my first RPG in the morning, but it's sure can be boring without some 'let's run away from reality for a while' game ;)

used to play with CoolEdit and Steinberg's Beatbox Sampler, but have recently upgraded to Audition 1.5 and Fruity Loops 3

Spike said:
Yeah, I more meant how to do you make the time (to do both), but never mind.
Ah sorry, misunderstood *kicks her english knowladge in the butt*.

Well to answer the question; I can't and I don't :p The only reason I live a life now is that I don't have a good comp and my games :D (the one I have here in Parainen is a slow piece o' shit)

Pretty depressing if I think about it; but back home my life was basically spent in front of the computer. And at night I went out to some pub with bro and friends, that was a lil' socialization :p

But if I ever get my comp back I'll try to keep up a balance, because I am aware of the fact that it's not healthy. No, it really isn't ;)