PC Games

Tut Ankh Amon said:
the worst monkey island on a mac? i feel for you :lol:

get monkey island 1 & 2, those are the absolut fucking best :headbang:

I'm not that desperate about this game, just wanted to play smthing and since it was here... :p I'd play SimCity3000 instead but that one has some bug :erk: (and it's the ORIGINAL copy)

Now Im playin FF11 Online is fucking rules. I am a great one fan of the FFs and in special of FF7.
Morrowind III for PC or Xbox Is a kick ass, but my favourite game is unreal 2004 or 2003 for PC ahhh and of course doom 3 I love it. FPS rules
My favourites games:
FF7 PC
FF8 PC
Unreal PC
Unreal Tournament PC
Unreal Tournament 2003 PC
DOOM 3 PC
Unreal Tournament 2004 PC
Morrowind III Xbox and PC
Zelda The Wind Waker GameCube
Shadow of Destiny PS2
Devil May Cry PS2
Halo PC and Xbox
Castlevania Circle of The Moon GBA SP
Castlevania SOTN PSX
Giants Citizen Kabuto PC
Rune The Viking Warlord PS2

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Now Im playin FF11 Online is fucking rules. I am a great one fan of the FFs and in special of FF7.
Morrowind III for PC or Xbox Is a kick ass, but my favourite game is unreal 2004 or 2003 for PC ahhh and of course doom 3 I love it. FPS rules
My favourites games:
FF7 PC
FF8 PC
Unreal PC
Unreal Tournament PC
Unreal Tournament 2003 PC
DOOM 3 PC
Unreal Tournament 2004 PC
Morrowind III Xbox and PC
Zelda The Wind Waker GameCube
Shadow of Destiny PS2
Devil May Cry PS2
Halo PC and Xbox
Castlevania Circle of The Moon GBA SP
Castlevania SOTN PSX
Giants Citizen Kabuto PC
Rune The Viking Warlord PS2

You are a fellow FFXI player!!! YES!! What is your name/server?

my favorite PC games of all times are the Kings Quest ones. i dunno i have played a million great games but i've always loved those ones so much. even the really shitty old ones where all the characters are little pixel people and the music is really bad. they were just great.

:loco: you dont know what you're talkin' about :Spin:

personally i prefer older games because they just have like a charm that newer games dont. i mean i love newer games of course, but i still love my old sega genesis and all. i dunno it's just what i grew up with, maybe that's why. and i used to get free games all the time because my mom was a lead programmer for a video game company for quite some time. so that's always a plus :D

haha yes at one point in time she was the coolest mom ever. i think she had a bit of a midlife crisis and quit that job and became a travel agent, and worked in some like rare coin shop? yeah. ah well though lol. but yes im glad to share the opinion of older games with someone :D :p i keep on reminding myself to hook my sega back up but im too lazy and dont have much time anymore which totally sucks :yell:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
UHm...I am NOT at home dewd. :p
Oh, ny bad. I'm getting you and Tal mixed up.... or something. I knew Tal had to return home, kinda thought you might to. So, if you were away from home and just moved to another place which is not home, where precisely are you again? Just a new apartment/flat in Finland or something?

Yeah Tut, unfortunately I am so busy with everything else I never touch all the ROMS I downloaded anyway. On the brighter side though, there was a GBA release called Metroid Zero Mission, which is essentially a remake of Super Metroid for SNES, and once you clock the game, it unlocks the ORIGINAL METROID (waaaay back on NES), for you to play too. Now THAT game was hardcore!! :heh: