PC games

Cadarn

Bestia Romana
Feb 14, 2003
Roma
Visit site
Hey, Im playing during these days to a pc game(Empire Earth)and Im really losing sleep for it!!!I was waiting to buy the new version called Age of Mythology for I dont know if its good or not.Somebody knows bout it?It is good?
Right now Im taming the population of the ancient Greece...

Age of Mythology is good (you can take the Viking :p) but it's not the new Empire Earth , it's the new Age Of Empire

i personally don't like computer games, played a lot when i was younger, hehe not that i'm very old now but i was younger anyway back then, but now i find it rather uninteresting.

as for games i used to enjoy i can really recomend: "day of the tentacle", "sam and max hit the road" and "diablo II" cheers :)

Age of Mythology isn't a actual follow up to Empire Earth, EE was designed by one of the lead designers of the old age of empires series, so, that's the small link between both games. Nonetheless, Age of Mythology is a great game with lovley graphics, a nicley made campaign and a perfect multiplayer part. My recommendation: Buy it!

There are quite a few PC games I find entertaining...
I havent tryed Age of Mythology yet, but I played a lot of Age of Empires in its days so, I hope to try it out soon.

Spaffe, I used to play Sam And Max and Day Of The Tenticle! I forgot all about those games!

I would recommend the game Ultima On-line. It's a great massive multi-player on-line game. The game itself is about ten dollars, and you can find free servers (shards) to play on, such as www.tdsshard.com. It's probably the best game ever.

Johnny T. said:
Spaffe, I used to play Sam And Max and Day Of The Tenticle! I forgot all about those games!

I would recommend the game Ultima On-line. It's a great massive multi-player on-line game. The game itself is about ten dollars, and you can find free servers (shards) to play on, such as http://www.tdsshard.com. It's probably the best game ever.

those games rock immensly, i just love the humor :) but it's rather hard to make them work on newer computers, the sound never works for me :[

hm.. i'm afraid i would neglect my studies and life if i started playing something like that ;)

As long as we're recommending games to one another, I would like to recommend Baldurs Gate II and Ice Wind Dale II.
Having played D&D for a couple of years, I must say I really enjoyed both these games.
The graphics are pretty outdated nowadays, but the story is truely great!

heretic 2, even though its like 4 years old, is KILLER awesome, AND because of its age, you can get it in the bargain bin for 5 bucks.. i cannot reccomend this game enough. and theres this really cool online user-made mod called THF, the heretic fortress, and it rules, contact me if any of you ever get the game. macplay just made a mac version

Right tonight I got two games and I didnt try yet.Runes and Hooligans.Hope Ill have fun with em. :D
Bout Heretic 2 I heard from many people it is really great.

Cadarn said:
Right tonight I got two games and I didnt try yet.Runes and Hooligans.Hope Ill have fun with em. :D
Bout Heretic 2 I heard from many people it is really great.

Warcraft III and Diablo II would be also nice games...

yeah hooligans storm over europe is great, I forgot about it first...
can I ask you something Cadarn, do you like As Roma or Lazio