Perfect Albums

Except that a perfect album will vary from person to person, so calling anyone out is irrational. I think Wormed has a perfect album, but the person who posts next may not. It's strictly opinionated which is what makes the entire discussion about it gay. Ugh, I no longer wish to have this conversation. Forums have become more baffling due to ignorance than they are a time consumer for me. I think I'll start molesting children instead.

Ha! I lol'd audibly. No, clearly we need to write multiple essays and meditate over all aspects of Wormed, then 4 more years of constant listening and discussions on this forum. Then, and only then, will we know whether they're perfect....oh wait, they're perfect. Disregard.

Ha! I lol'd audibly. No, clearly we need to write multiple essays and meditate over all aspects of Wormed, then 4 more years of constant listening and discussions on this forum. Then, and only then, will we know whether they're perfect....oh wait, they're perfect. Disregard.

No because Dodens will still come in and argue that it's not

dredg's El Cielo
rilo kiley's the execution of all things
mono's Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined
wu-tang clan's enter the wu-tang (36 chambers)

aside from that there isn't a single album i can think of that has no flaws in terms of execution and concept

Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Gorguts - Obscura
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Between the Buried and Me - Colors
In Flames - Jester Race
Opeth - Deliverance

I don't think there are any perfect albums. For me, personally, some of those that come closest are:

Pink Floyd- Meddle
Jethro Tull- Heavy Horses
Live- Throwing Copper
Tom Waits- Rain Dogs

A perfect album? Perfection is boring. But I can think of some that have no detrimental flaws... Yes, I make the claim that flaws can be a good thing.

Devin Townsend - Terria
Love - Forever Changes
Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

That is my holy trinity of untouchable albums. I hope to one day find other albums that I can hold as highly as these, but these three are getting more and more cemented as the best ever in my mind with every passing day.

The Axis of Perdition - Deleted Scenes from the Transition Hospital is an album that I think is perfect for what it is supposed to be, but I find it very hard to listen to.