Perfect Metal Albums?

Would you stop being such a shitty poster? Even if you are actually right about something, you have to realize there's a point at which you just need to let it go. Most of your posts are bad because you insist on prolonging arguments with people. Just let it go already.

Absolutely. I have spoken with him about this before, but he NEVER lets it up. I talked to Deron recently, and all of the people I have in mind better feel damn lucky that Deron is more merciful than I a...

:lol: If the person deserves it so be it, I've been banned from here three or so times (all within the first month or so of me posting here) and I deserved it, so I've no issue with bannings so long as they are not handed out like condoms at a gas station.

k. Heres my list.

Satyricon - Now, Diabolical
Bal-Sagoth - The Power Cosmic
Mastodon - Leviathan
Graveland - Thousand Swords (I belive Malignance already said this)
Symphony X - V: The New Mythology Suite
Deathspell Omega - SMRC

There's definitely more, but whatever

k. Heres my list.

Satyricon - Now, Diabolical
Bal-Sagoth - The Power Cosmic
Mastodon - Leviathan
Graveland - Thousand Swords (I belive Malignance already said this)
Symphony X - V: The New Mythology Suite
Deathspell Omega - SMRC

There's definitely more, but whatever

leviathan would be perfect with better clean singing

Eh, iffy list if you ask me. I agree with the Graveland, but the closest anything else comes imo is the Bal-Sagoth, which is good but far from perfect.

Eh, iffy list if you ask me. I agree with the Graveland, but the closest anything else comes imo is the Bal-Sagoth, which is good but far from perfect.

'Tis my opinion. The Bal-Sagoth is perfect because every track is top quality and they cut down on the filler.

I actually just got the first four Bal Sagoth albums in the mail at the beginning of this week. Good stuff, The Power Cosmic is easily the best.

It is great. I'm not sure which one I like best. It goes in phases with me. I liked Atlantis Ascendant best for a while. Then Battle Magic. Then Chthonic Chronicles. They are all very good.

@ Astrum

The intro to Battle Magic literally sounds like something from Final Fantasy Tactics, during one of the earlier, grassy levels. My GOD, what an awesome intro.

While I don't believe they are perfect, to me that's as close as it gets:

Massacra - Final Holocaust
Sacramentum - Far Away From The Sun
Cadaver - ...In Pains
Sacrifice - Forward to termination
Solitude Aeturnus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon

Some other are really close. Depends on the days, I would sometimes put them up there.