Personal questions thread.

Only if I can borrow $400.

If a woman wins the election as President... what is your next course of action?

way to answer the question, kevin.

my answer would have to be no.

are you happy with how you look?
Russell snuck in before me.

I do like the way I look. I just wish I were a bit taller. But at least I don't get rained on as much.

How many of your friends in real life know you frequently post on a band's message board?

edit: this thread's too goddamned fast for me!

Russell snuck in before me.

I do like the way I look. I just wish I were a bit taller. But at least I don't get rained on as much.

How many of your friends in real life know you frequently post on a band's message board?

edit: this thread's too goddamned fast for me!

some know, some kinda... the hardest thing to say to some of my friends
sometimes is: "i'm going to this concert with so and so"
"with who?"
"people I know from the message board, you know..."

haha

Most of my good friends, haha. ::looks around::

What's the most embarrassing thing you've had to explain to your mother/father?

Probably that I pretty much flunked out of college (supposedly I'm going back though). it only seems bad when you compare it to both my siblings that are straight- A ivy league-ers.

How often do you poo?

some know, some kinda... the hardest thing to say to some of my friends
sometimes is: "i'm going to this concert with so and so"
"with who?"
"people I know from the message board, you know..."

it's even better when you tell them you're dating someone from a message board :lol:

Corn picker for about a week. Cash up front, up at 2:30 in the morning to be there at 3... 9 hours of following some crappy tractor, picking corn off stalks.

The weirdest fantasy your lover happened to tell you? Or your weirdest fantasy you've told your partner?

Have you ever felt embarrassed for making out with someone while being drunk/stoned/etc.? And if so, why?

Oh god yes. Highschool years were funny like that. shameless drinking until dawn, shooting liquer using beer as chasers, then you find yourself kissing your friend's brother or making out with someone that normally you wouldn't... those were the days.

What is the wierdest place you've ever done it?