Personal questions thread.

498px-Smile_fasdfdsfoiueire.svg.png

being myself is usually enough

What's the nicest way you've ever told an admirer to "fuck off"?
What *** says and does is completely up to him. I'm not going to tell him what to say or what not to say.

As far as what I think? Here's your honesty. I hope you can handle it.

The way you have gone about expressing your interest in me is nothing less than creepy, ****. Never in my 24 years has anyone that just wanted to be my friend gone about doing so in such a way that you have. The constant messaging, over the top compliments, generally just 'weird' messages (a picture of your lips, or half your face?), the vague blogs you post which could really be about anyone but are obviously about me, admitting I am your obsession, and telling me you have dreams about me, that sort of stuff. Also, I know you've talked to other people about me and tried to get other people to introduce you to me. That stuff is creepy, ****, and it makes me extremely uncomfortable. It all culminated with you playing with my hair and rubbing my back Monday night. That seriously freaked me out BIG TIME. You don't do that with someone you just want as a friend.

It's SO hard to gauge your true intentions by the way you express yourself. Especially when you post the letter that **** wrote to you on your blogs so you can get sympathy from your friends while at the same time, making them hate me and **** having ever even met us. But I guess it doesn't really matter, because I don't want people that would judge me like that without having ever even talked to me anywhere near my life or the lives of my friends. I'm not in high school anymore. I think it's in VERY poor taste that you would post that letter the way you did. It's going to cause nothing but drama for me, and you know it.

I just find it VERY hard to believe you when you tell me that all you want is friendship. In lieu of sounding too harsh here, ****.. I have a lot of friends as it is right now, and not even enough time for them. I'm afraid that you and I just don't have anything in common. The age difference, the lifestyle difference, the distance difference, everything. The only thing that ties us together is your obsession with me. It's the same sort of obsession that a teenage boy has towards a supermodel, only you're acting upon it and trying to make something of it. It will NOT work ****, no matter how hard you try. So please stop.

I hope you understand.

Happy holidays,
Kev

What *** says and does is completely up to him. I'm not going to tell him what to say or what not to say.

The way you have gone about expressing your interest in me is nothing less than creepy, ****. Never in my 24 years has anyone that just wanted to be my friend gone about doing so in such a way that you have. The constant messaging, over the top compliments, generally just 'weird' messages (a picture of your lips, or half your face?), the vague blogs you post which could really be about anyone but are obviously about me, admitting I am your obsession, and telling me you have dreams about me, that sort of stuff. Also, I know you've talked to other people about me and tried to get other people to introduce you to me. That stuff is creepy, ****, and it makes me extremely uncomfortable. It all culminated with you playing with my hair and rubbing my back Monday night. That seriously freaked me out BIG TIME. You don't do that with someone you just want as a friend.

It's SO hard to gauge your true intentions by the way you express yourself. Especially when you post the letter that **** wrote to you on your blogs so you can get sympathy from your friends while at the same time, making them hate me and **** having ever even met us. But I guess it doesn't really matter, because I don't want people that would judge me like that without having ever even talked to me anywhere near my life or the lives of my friends. I'm not in high school anymore. I think it's in VERY poor taste that you would post that letter the way you did. It's going to cause nothing but drama for me, and you know it.

I just find it VERY hard to believe you when you tell me that all you want is friendship. In lieu of sounding too harsh here, ****.. I have a lot of friends as it is right now, and not even enough time for them. I'm afraid that you and I just don't have anything in common. The age difference, the lifestyle difference, the distance difference, everything. The only thing that ties us together is your obsession with me. It's the same sort of obsession that a teenage boy has towards a supermodel, only you're acting upon it and trying to make something of it. It will NOT work ****, no matter how hard you try. So please stop.

I hope you understand.

Happy holidays,
Kev

HEY! I'm experiencing this same problem right now in my life, but how do I go about this since I see this person everyday. It is becoming VERRRYY awkward and creepy.

P.S.- She's a redhead :lol:

I hope you understand.

Happy holidays,
Kev

Is that the letter you sent to that older lady that followed you around? :cool:

HEY! I'm experiencing this same problem right now in my life, but how do I go about this since I see this person everyday. It is becoming VERRRYY awkward and creepy.

P.S.- She's a redhead :lol:
I dunno haha. I very rarely saw this person, fortunately.