Personal questions thread.

not really, unless YOU'RE offering :)
edit: wow this was totally aimed at lord fouls kids question but what the hell

how many pets have died on ya?

not really, unless YOU'RE offering :)
edit: wow this was totally aimed at lord fouls kids question but what the hell

how many pets have died on ya?

Neal, me + you + mansex = awesome babies.

One cat hit by a car, one chicken that I don't recall what happened. Baby chickens are bad pets for little kids.

Is there anyone you know personally that you honestly hate?

Is there anyone you know personally that you honestly hate?

Yes and no.
a fucked up pervert that I knew personaly from the "metal scene", that apperantly raped 3 9-8 years old girls and abused a dozen of dogs, now he's in prison getting his ass kicked by the other prisoners and I am happy about that. I know I probably shouldn;t, but he;s a dispeakable human being.
Not to mention he used to call my house and "breath" in the phone, and stalked me for years... so yeah, I hate him. but he is wehere he belongs.

What's your favorite inspiration?

Yes and no.
a fucked up pervert that I knew personaly from the "metal scene", that apperantly raped 3 9-8 years old girls and abused a dozen of dogs, now he's in prison getting his ass kicked by the other prisoners and I am happy about that. I know I probably shouldn;t, but he;s a dispeakable human being.
Not to mention he used to call my house and "breath" in the phone, and stalked me for years... so yeah, I hate him. but he is wehere he belongs.

What's your favorite inspiration?

Shit. That is one nutty story.

Favorite inspiration- Rapists! :tickled:

Favorite hobby?

yes, and since this is fantasy land it would sleep at the foot of my bed and its gentle PURRING would lull me to sleep and it wouldnt maul me in the middle of the night.

Marc Summers, host of the old Nick show Double Dare.

How I wanted to climb the chocolate syrup slide and win a trip to space camp.

Would you prefer an afterlife if it meant going to hell, or oblivion?

edit: fuck shit.

Yeah sure I would rather be floating in oblivion for eternity than not exist. I;m not sure about hell though, if it's full of heavy metal music and fire and shit it would be pretty badass. However, if it consists of a perpetual anal rape then no thanks.

What are you paranoid about?