Personal questions thread.

Yeah sure I would rather be floating in oblivion for eternity than not exist.

I don't quite understand. Do you mean you would rather float around aimlessly consciously for eternity than rather be in a state of nothingness?

By the way, heaven and hell is the greatest idea devised to scare hepless people into believing in the existence of God :lol: Pascals Wager ftw!

Question: Rather believe in something false that gives you a false sense of security or confront truth and accept the nature of things?

What film or book can make you cry?

Powder. The scene where he's telling the guy what his dying wife can't say gets me every time because the woman reminds me way too much of my mom who died of cancer.

how many pets have died on ya?

3 cats that I loved and a dozen others that I didn't care too much about (they were always outside so I never got too attached).

Is there anyone you know personally that you honestly hate?

Yes, my friend's brother. He's a 36 yr old alcoholic meth user who lives in his mom's garage. He hasn't held a steady job for about 10 years but always talks like he knows everything and tries to give people advice.

where is your favorite place in your house?

Right here sitting at my computer. I use my computer chair about 10 times as much as I use my couch.

Would you prefer an afterlife if it meant going to hell, or oblivion?

I would prefer an afterlife, but I certainly don't expect one. If there is one, I don't think I would be going to Hell (unless God really is the asshole that the Bible-thumpers make him out to be).

Question: Rather believe in something false that gives you a false sense of security or confront truth and accept the nature of things?

I'll take the truth any day. I'm a big boy, I can take it.

Do you ever think to yourself: "How the fuck am I ___ years old already?

I don't quite understand. Do you mean you would rather float around aimlessly consciously for eternity than rather be in a state of nothingness?

By the way, heaven and hell is the greatest idea devised to scare hepless people into believing in the existence of God :lol: Pascals Wager ftw!

not an easy question, depending on what you are refering to a decision can be made. There would be way too much unnecessary introspection to answer this.

in a relationship, what is the thing you crave most in the significant other? This is actually meant beyond their phisique.

Leg, please. I need my arms to punch children and nuns.

I am cold. Do I: Put on pants, or cover up in blankets?

Damn you woman!

I don't care for Iron Maiden in itself that much, more that I like Dickinson's solo work. Unfortunately, Judas Priest has a lot of gay undertones that make their music laughable when you understand some of what he sang about... in the end... shit, about the same, but IM slightly ahead due to BD.

Touche: Why do you folks ask questions that are so hard when it comes to bands?

metallica. lars is a shitty drummer and dave is better at lead than kirk but whatever. the riffs.

edit: carcass (havent heard possesed though)

whats your favorite gore film?

What do you think about bands who break up for 5 years just to re-unite and do a mega $$$ tour?

It really depends on the band and the timing. You can see it in their eyes if the reunion is genuine, or if they're just having trouble making their mortgage.

*to anyone*
Are you the kind of person that'll meet someone at a party or some sort of social gathering, and tell them right away that they're wrong about something you know you're right about, even if it means you might offend them, or contradict their so-called opinion? Or do you live and let live, and let strangers enjoy their delusion?

whats your favorite gore film?

Bad Taste..... or Reanimator, if that counts.

I love telling people their opinion is wrong... but, I tend to keep it to myself unless I'm extremely drunk or they're just THAT wrong.

Christians or Muslims, who're more nuts?

*to anyone*
Are you the kind of person that'll meet someone at a party or some sort of social gathering, and tell them right away that they're wrong about something you know you're right about, even if it means you might offend them, or contradict their so-called opinion? Or do you live and let live, and let strangers enjoy their delusion?
It really depends. I won't blatantly blurt out my own personal ethics or beliefs... I'll only defend my own, or, perhaps plant a seed in hopes they may change their idles... I like to debate something I believe strongly in, but chances are it'll just end with them taking it personally or getting angry.

EricT said:
Christians or Muslims, who're more nuts?
They're both equally crazy.

Do you use fabric softener?

when i was younger and drunk, i used to tell people what i thought of them and their absurd ideas about the world (not popular in college town). now i just laugh and take another bong rip/drink.

what's your favorite rocky movie?

I've never watched a single Rocky movie in my life.

If it was sufficiently exposed with undeniable evidence that 9/11 really was an inside job, would it enrage you to the point of action, or would you just go on with your life?

(beware, it might not actually be a good idea to answer this one on a public message board ;) )

I'd just go on with my life... in Canada. That is, if I can get past the FEMA robot army blocking the borders.

My work place does jobs for such government organizations as FEMA, DoD, etc. When the machinery breaks that makes these products, I fix it. Does this make me a supplier to domestic terrorist in your eyes?