Personal questions thread.

1. When you were under the legal drinking age, were you able to easily sneak into bars?

Well, that has NEVER been a problem. Since I was 13-14 years old I could go everywhere, stay as long as I please and drink whatever and how much I want.

2. Even though you are of legal drinking age, do you get carded often?

NEVER EVER been asked to show my ID at any age. Even not in the UK, although they tend to be picky.

But things are changing here because youth alcoholism is getting a bigger problem every year.

What was your most embarrassing moment involving a law enforcer?

the questions were probably aimed at Americans. They're alkie nazi's here.

Yeah. It's just crazy how different it is. I'm 22, so in the US this would just be my 2nd year of legal drinking, it's just hilarious.

Does this strict alcohol-nazism really help anything or do the kids get the booze anyway?

Well, that has NEVER been a problem. Since I was 13-14 years old I could go everywhere, stay as long as I please and drink whatever and how much I want.

Same here :cool: The beauty of growing up in Europe
You learn from young age that alcohol is *not* a big deal so it becomes a part of your life to a point when sometimes you just don't want to drink/ don't need to

...but I think Derek mentioned this before: the American culture is very similar (and pretty used to be based on, MAINLY) on the British culture where alcohol is a problem- so monitoring it is necessary here I guess...

Derek, am I remembering it correctly?

You learn from young age that alcohol is *not* a big deal so it becomes a part of your life to a point when sometimes you just don't want to drink/ don't need to

That's it, exactly. I think people that set out to fry their brain will do it anyway (and if they can't get booze, they'll find something else). But for those people, alcohol (in the first place) is not a cause of problems but a symptom (though it'll eventually turn into the problem).

"What was your most embarrassing moment involving a law enforcer?"

Asking a female state police officer if she wanted to hold it while I was taking a leak behind a building at a blues festival. They had like 10 porta potties for 3000 people. She prolly thought i was going back to burn one. Actually she found it pretty funny..and I was'nt too embarassed actually.. :)

sleep nude or no?

Like with a REAL woman? :lol:

How WAS your first time?

My first time was kinda meh, and the guy was like this *oh-so-hot* tattoo artist from England that worked in Tel Aviv... we ended up being bf-gf for like 6 months too.. I think ?
but the first time was kinda blah to be honest.
It got better in time :Smug:

Do you have an Ex that you havn't had closure with?