Votes: 3 6.0%
  • rodent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • reptile

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • pet? are you crazy?

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
No no, of course not. Like I said, I just couldn't resist the chance of joking on the matter, since I've been kinda "non-partaking" here lately. And I was drunk. Now I'm even more.

Anyway, I want to add that I love dogs. In anyway you perverted readers want to take that.... well not really, but you get the point.

Gdc, can your dog(s) sit in front of you and then go walk around you and sit down on your right side when you tell them to? It's just something awfully cute when they even try to do something, even though they don't understand what you're asking them to do... heh, just gotta luv them. :D

- Animal Lover :heh:

Nah you've got the wrong idea about cats :rolleyes:

With dogs, they just run up to anyone, and act the same around someone they've just met and their owner. You know they're being affectionate, but you don't know if their affection is for you or just because their happy. Cats, however, well it takes a lot of taming for them to jump on your knee and purr, and when they do it is the greatest because they won't do it to anyone else. You can teach a dog to sit, but its going to obey a stranger saying "sit" anyway.....

Also i like it how cats have "moods", dogs just seem to act the same 24 hours a day. I mean you throw a ball, and the dog chases after it again and again and again... it never gets bored. Playing with a cat requires you to keep their interest level high by keeping the game original, you don't train the cat, you train yourself..

so all you cat haters out there this is 4 u :loco:

:D

hibernal, you've just named all the reasons why i hate cats. :lol: they're like a high-maintenance girlfriend -- who needs it?

stop choking, dune. :D

I cannot love him enough! meow pftht prrrr scratch bite meahhr pftht prrrr...fluffy weirdo. I just found out that when he kicks me with his back legs he is actually 'gutting' me! :eek: Bastard! :lol:

High maintenaince girlfriend? :confused: :) :loco:

How is that?

Cats clean themselves, make their own way around, find their own food, play by themselves...... shit you're right, that does sound like my girlfriend :D :)

Umm..... I have a dog (English Cocker Spaniel named Siv), but my dog cares not for my taste in music...
My rabbit though goes sick when he doesn't get his weekly amount of music (it's been proven... he lived in silence for a week and lost tons of fur, got dhiarrea and he got all manic)...so why aren't rabbits in this thing? :bah:

Rabbits rule... :headbang:

Originally posted by hibernal_dream
High maintenaince girlfriend? :confused: :) :loco:

How is that?

Cats clean themselves, make their own way around, find their own food, play by themselves...... shit you're right, that does sound like my girlfriend :D :)
not high maintenance in an appearance way, but in an emotional way. you have to kiss up and tiptoe around them and wonder what kind of mood they're in and basically deal with them like they're someone to impress. your pet should work for you, not the other way around! :lol:

not high maintenance in an appearance way, but in an emotional way. you have to kiss up and tiptoe around them and wonder what kind of mood they're in and basically deal with them like they're someone to impress. your pet should work for you, not the other way around!

What i'm saying is that dogs are like robots... they don't really change... who wants a robot for a pet? Cats are unpredictable..