Pics of your guitars/bass/drums? Post here!

Hehe, unfortunately I wasn't listening to Rush 10 years ago(I was 8)- I just remembered hearing that he used fenders exclusively from my uncle when we went to see them last summer.

uh... in conclusion...
Rickenbacker makes a great bass!!!

Death's Acre said:
My new guitar looks almost EXACTLY like yours, except it's a schecter. Even made the same it seems. Mahogony body, maple top and neck. I'll post pics when I either get a card reader or find the cable to the digital camera. So far my favorite is that PRS. Only guitars that are as good IMO are Tom Anderson guitars. The schecter is close enough for my standards though, and has a lovely rich tone. When I'm rich I'll get a real PRS :)

mh, i know these schecters....they are called like 006 or smth, right? jeff loomis of nevermore plays one in black. i have never played a schecter tho since they are kinda nonexistant in germany...

Haha, actually it's the c1 elite. I wish it had come with real duncans like yours did(it does list 100$ cheaper thankfully). But other then that, the headstock, and the fact that it's quilt top instead of flame the two guitars seriously look identical. Right down to the pearl inlays and finish that looks so bright in person but isn't done justice in photos.

My amp :

Gear003.jpg

My electrics :
Gear001.jpg

Gear002.jpg