PICTURE shirts for fest - who would want one?

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
I have been chatting with the guys and we are trying to gauge interest in a Picture shirt. Most likely the cover to our Eternal Dark reissue set.

Would pre-ordering a shirt be something of interest to you guys/gals? I have done this before with ProgPower. Basically, you pre-order the shirt ahead of the show and we have it there for pick up the day they play. The band cannot bring anything, so I would be printing down here in NC and bringing with my on my flight taking up one of my carry on's. I would like to not have to take anything home with me, so I can fill that back with merchandise scores from the fest! Mike I am looking at you! ;)

Would love feedback, interest, ideas, etc.

I think if you did a small print run they would sell good. Ashbury did that last year and I know a few bands are doing it this year as well too like Axemaster and Midnite Hellion. I think being limited people may jump on it then.

I have been chatting with the guys and we are trying to gauge interest in a Picture shirt. Most likely the cover to our Eternal Dark reissue set.

Would pre-ordering a shirt be something of interest to you guys/gals? I have done this before with ProgPower. Basically, you pre-order the shirt ahead of the show and we have it there for pick up the day they play. The band cannot bring anything, so I would be printing down here in NC and bringing with my on my flight taking up one of my carry on's. I would like to not have to take anything home with me, so I can fill that back with merchandise scores from the fest! Mike I am looking at you! ;)

Would love feedback, interest, ideas, etc.

Would prefer a Heavy Metal Ears shirt.

By the way why are the albums out of chronological order on the reissues? It was annoying for me (not that it stopped me from buying) to have to skip tracks and switch discs just to listen in order. Okay that is my feedback.

Hahahahahaaha!!!!!! Though it actually has nothing to do with that. Just trying to save for MDF, Progpower and whatever medical shit I have to pay for due to this damn wrist.

Would prefer a Heavy Metal Ears shirt.

By the way why are the albums out of chronological order on the reissues? It was annoying for me (not that it stopped me from buying) to have to skip tracks and switch discs just to listen in order. Okay that is my feedback.

Because we all know the stronger albums in the catalog are albums 3 & 4 and we (the band included) wanted to feature the stronger albums (and better cover arts) as the main content of each release. we also made sure that people would buy both releases and enjoy all 4 albums rather than just 2 of them. which is what would have happened doing it chronologically.