won't heal without purpose
it never stops
the wide-open wound
that never heals
the no one is me
I'll join you in that one.

@ Noga: awww, omg you were listening to Enjoy The Silence :cry:

@ Spikkulorous: Yes, it's true.

fact: I need to change my sheets but i suddenly lost my motivation to do anything except die, "for some reason"

My fact of the day: a random user PMed me a pic of Ashton Kutcher with no explanation...

maybe he/she knows I like hot guys... but Ash doesn't do it for me. Taneli Jarva is more like it. :D

If Ashton Kutcher were in my bed, I wouldn't kick him out. I'd make him doing something stupidly obscene, snap lots of pics, then sell them to the tabloids. Kaching!

Sorry, I don't know why I even thought of that.

Without Google, I wouldn't know who invented the zipper.

The zipper can be traced to oddball Chicago inventor Whitcomb Judson, whose awkward shoe fastener, patented in 1893, never quite caught on. Col. Lewis Walker, a suave Pennsylvania lawyer and investor, made the hookless fastener his mission, enlisting the help of Otto Gideon Sundbach, a Swedish immigrant engineer who improved on Judson's invention with a 1917 patent that revolutionized the modern zipper.

on a friday night after a few drinks i tend to debate with a passion my friends' mechanisms to achieve and maintain social acceptance. the conversation will at some point involve me saying "his relation with the establishment is not sane". heads from nearby tables will turn and i'll feel like a geek.

I just spent the last 4 hours tilling my back yard and digging a hole for the pond we are putting in, I had to hack out a very large root structure that remained from the 200 year old tree that was in our yard. Needless to say Im really in need of a deep tissue massage.

Nick

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Needless to say Im really in need of a deep tissue massage.
Visit here and I'll give you as massage... um, only on friendly terms. :)

@Qsilver: get more sleep, hottie. :)

Fact about me: I want more shiny things. Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.