Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child of Time said:
Aww, I know how that feels. When you don't want to eat alone (as I want to do sometimes) it feels so bad.
yes. the rejection lines ("i have to study", "i'm away", "i've already had lunch at home"...) are akin to those of an unwilling lover. :erk:

rahvin said:
yes. the rejection lines ("i have to study", "i'm away", "i've already had lunch at home"...) are akin to those of an unwilling lover. :erk:
a random fact about me: a few years ago i used to have lunch alone very often, for pretty much the same reasons, including my own being picky with food.
that was until i quit eating lunch. :D

rahvin said:
Might there be some profound similarity between luncheaters and lovers? :err:

Not having any lovers, hrm, I mean 'acquaintances to eat with' at all is also bad.

You all need to stop your bitching :p. I'll come have lunch with who ever, just tell me where to go and Im your guy, shit I'll even pay for my own meal :D.

Random fact: Nick doesnt like bitching, but he likes speaking in the 2nd and 3rd person :headbang:.

Fact: i was already in a bad mood and now i'm also pissed off at my mother, maybe if i turn into a newspaper or a book she will pay attention to me. i'm not asking to actually have a conversation with her after a whole day that she's at work, i just want to say hi and know shortly what we have to do tomorrow or ask "how was your day", but apparently i'm not interesting enough to make her lift the eyes from the book. and this happens every single day.

:erk: bah, nevermind i already feel better.

I let spiders run around my house. Do you know why? because I am not a scared little girl who runs crying to mummy when a big bad bug comes along.

You bunch of fairies.

Status
Not open for further replies.