Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hilj: visualizing you as, of all things, "a bear in a cave" cracks me up to no end. :lol:

@idari: well, apparently she's a woman, you might want to rethink your plans...

fact: i seem to think that being depressed and listening to depressing music go well together. very acute.

@hyena: :p but i'm a perfect bear, and the ambientation here is perfect too *feels bearish*

@the flying kisses debate: :lol: actually i kissed a female friend too once, but it was a studied act :p with the purpose to chase away some annoying guys

Taliesin said:
I'll go to Paris to meet a good friend of mine on wednesday, I'll be back on tuesday, just in time to see DT in Hannover
supergrin.gif

Also, I think I did well enough in my exam, so where's the beer?
tongue.gif
You look happy enough to volunteer to go get it
wink.gif

I'll go ahead and continue to have my non-Paris-going, non-DT-seeing ass sat on my chair and wait for ya :D

Naku said:
yesterday i accidentally deleted my closest friend´s (i don´t have the best) guitar pro and text-files and etc. from his hard-drive, when i deleted a directory which was supposed to be dublicated. well, there went his composings and writings.
Ouch..
crap.gif

Hiljainen said:
actually i kissed a female friend too once, but it was a studied act
tongue.gif
with the purpose to chase away some annoying guys
Annoying guys running away when seeing two female friends kissing..?

Hitori said:
fact: Im just posting here to try to get UM out of my system for the day so I can concentrate on writing a final paper worth the whole grade of the semester which is due in 7 hours and I haven't started.
Why don't you try the UM patch? (only $4.99 - Premium Members: $1.99)

MagSec4 said:
You look happy enough to volunteer to go get it
wink.gif

I'll go ahead and continue to have my non-Paris-going, non-DT-seeing ass sat on my chair and wait for ya :D
Hrhr :D
We need a plan to get the american UMers out of their misery and over to Europe! Im offering 2 sleeping places :p

MagSec4 said:
Yeah yeah..
oversized Dutch humans and their rooms.. :rolleyes:
:p

Says an American! :p
Jk ;)

Yeah well
*looks*
When I gave a roomwarming party the beginning of this year, 7 people+myself fitted in here..! (Just have to move one chair and table) It's ..16 m2 I think, nothing special. But good enough :cool:
....but I dont know whether it can meet your American standards? :p

You mean the whole flat is 35m²? Because 35m² for one room is bloody big :p
Im sharing a flat with a friend, we have 66m², my room is like 21m² which is pretty big already imo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.