Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: i just found out my girlfriend cheated on me twice with the same guy two years ago......im not doing very well

hyena said:
@idari: it is possible that you could frighten me, with all this affinity for cuddling. and kissing women. but cats rule.
Cuddling = best thing in the world :p And yes, cats rule more than anything.

@ rahvin: Well that would be "dump her already - erk" :erk: Dishonesty ruins all relationships in my opinion.

@ Waz: Mmmm alcohol. Yum. Why isn't it tomorrow already :bah:

i told her to be honost with me - she was....she has a lot of problems emotionally, but i still put her needs before mine when she told me.....right now i just dont know what to think/how to deal

fact: if i drink alcohol i would be drunk right now! and tomoorw too!!! \m/
:erk:

@Seraphim Belial: My heart bleeds for you. My Gf cheated on me in a minor way 2 years ago and It still kills me to think of it today. Of course we're still together and all regrets and such are behind us. what I'm trying to say is I can understand how you must be feeling, although its difficult to comprehend and I really can't relate to the extremety of your situation. My thoughts are with you my brother... Just listen to some angry bastard hardcore or some blasty Goremetal \m/. That's the only therapy for me - and it works sometimes. Or at least it helps me wallow in my own angsty self pity. :p

Fact: I'm wondering if it would be better to write in authentic scripts online instead of standard literary grammer.

Fact: I find UM sometimes 'freezes', meaning when I go back to a page listing threads, it is updated, yet when I click on the latest post, it takes me to a stage where the apparent latest post hasn't occured :(

Ethereal Sage said:
Fact: I find UM sometimes 'freezes', meaning when I go back to a page listing threads, it is updated, yet when I click on the latest post, it takes me to a stage where the apparent latest post hasn't occured :(

after some research, i have found out that the cause for it could be that this site hardly ever works properly anymore. ;)

@Ethereal Sage: I've noticed that too sometimes. If you click on the "post reply" button though, you can see the last post displayed in the "topic review" section of that page.

Fact: i'm starting to really like Chimaira.

fact: today at the theater, after the play, the lights were turned off and lighters (given by a guy to the whole audience in secret) where lit, and the guy walked up the stage, singing a cheesy song, and proposed to one of the actressess (a student in my university). part of me went awwwww, because I thought it was sweet that they "love" each other and will get married, and the other part of me (the cynical part) thought it was cheesy and how I'd hate it if a guy made a scene in something that, to me, should be a romantic private moment.

fact 2: i think i will go back to my old job. and rot.

fact 3: i love my community service.

Freecell is too complicated. I play Solitaire and Hearts all the time. I'm simple, yet I'd like to think that I'm complicated too. It's bothersome sometimes.

I played solitaire and freecell so much that I had to erase them from my computer so I could actually sleep eat and such things again.

Status
Not open for further replies.