Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyena said:
@idari: well, apparently she's a woman, you might want to rethink your plans...
I knew that, no re-thinking needed :p

DragonLady1 said:
fact: when I was very drunk it happened I kissed a woman, so nevermind ;)
I've kissed many women, with and without feelings involved. I'm straight though :p

fact: I've missed my babies sooo much!! Coming home is great when there are cats EVERYWHERE :D Getting "I'M DROWNING IN CATS :') :') :') <3" -excited is the best thing ever. I could just cuddle them forever and listen to their purring competitions :') And i'll get to sleep with my baby in my arms :') The only thing ruining it is that i miss my boyfriend now. But when he gets here i'll get to cuddle all the cats AND him and the dog. *dies of joy*

@Idari: Awwwwwwwww

Fact: I've got feelings/thoughts lately that I cannot put under words? Not even for myself? Its all weird..cos always Ive been able to analyse myself (and everyone/thing else, heh)...but now I just cant get a grip o_O I wonder what it is..

Yes. I want ..everything, I want to know everything. But everything..is too big .. Yeah sounds stupid, I know. But ..it has something to do with that, I think..

[edit] Very useful, that :rolleyes:

@those who are stripped for space and those who are not: i have a grand total of 65 sqm inside and80-ish outside. take that. :p

@idari: it is possible that you could frighten me, with all this affinity for cuddling. and kissing women. but cats rule.

fact: gav's statement about his fingers gives me the creeps.

fact2: the room i'm in is unexplainably cold.

The Grand Wazoo said:
Yes. I want ..everything, I want to know everything. But everything..is too big .. Yeah sounds stupid, I know. But ..it has something to do with that, I think..
I think it was Spike Milligan who once said "A man can't have everything. I mean, where would he put it?" However, since you're not a man, according to Sir Spike you might be in luck.

Fact: I hate it when I make stupid un-thinking mistakes, like just now when I typed "look" instead of "luck".

You've never heard of Spike Milligan? He is (was) one of the greatest comedians of all time, an absolutely hilarious man. Some of his sketches were absolute genius, his autobiography/ies is/are both witty and interesting, and he writes some very silly, childesque poetry, such as:

There are holes in the sky
Where the rain gets in
But they're ever so small
That's why the rain is thin

EDIT: Oh, and on his gravestone is written: "I told you I was ill."

@rusty: i'm reading about him right now. unfortunately, as much as i'm sure i'd totally love it, i hardly ever get a whiff of good british comedy (especially if it's not contemporary), nobody here does unless they major in "history of the bbc" or something. ;)

hyena said:
fact: gav's statement about his fingers gives me the creeps.
Fact: You also have at least three fingers on each hand :Spin:

hyena said:
fact2: the room i'm in is unexplainably cold.
Maybe its not explainable by science...
... But i'd say it either has something to do with your 65 square meters of isolating space or you have a ghost problem. Can you feel them All around you? You can't see them, but they're there. Just stare in to a blank space... You can feel them can't you? Watching you. God damn the unrestful dead! :yell:

@gav: i just realized it's because i have cotton socks on instead of woollen ones. :p

@Rusty: I did MoTaS overnight, it was really cool. :) I didn't find it difficult at all, the only level that gave me a hard time was the last one. I enjoyed it much more than the rooms, and i didn't even need any..erm..help.

@KC: Actually the Blue Room isn't as hard as it seems.. And as i said i used some help. :saint:

@Mags: :lol: @the UM patch.
and especially at the "keep out of reach of Child of Time" :D

Rusty said:
Oh, and on his gravestone is written: "I told you I was ill."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.