Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact : As it is pretty dead at my job at this time of the year, I log myself on online forums for 8 hours straight, reading as much topics as I can.

Easy target for a psychosis, am I not ?

@hilj: awwww @ the trains.

fact: i have a weird something in my right eye, every time i look at any source of light i visualize annoying pinpoint shadows, more or less in the shape of a staple. i am told that probably i was just staring at the sun a second too long and the feeling will soon go away, but i do hate it.

hyena said:
fact: i have a weird something in my right eye, every time i look at any source of light i visualize annoying pinpoint shadows, more or less in the shape of a staple. i am told that probably i was just staring at the sun a second too long and the feeling will soon go away, but i do hate it.

momentary low pressure in your optical nerve, i get it every day. it's nothing to worry about, despite the fact that i get it every day... sleep/relax/avoid bright artificial lights for a few days and you'll be just fine. check for the staple (i call it a comma) by staring at a white surface, it's less annoying than trying against an actual source of light.

@rahv: thank you very much for the reassurance and the advice. i really, really hope that it's not going to get chronical with me, it would drive me up the wall in no time.

Ive had what you're talking about too... but it screwed with my blindspot really badly. If I looked at bright stuff I got like a pacman thing going across my vision, like actually moving... and when I tried to look at other stuff little details just vanished, like People's eyes would vanish for a second. It only happened like three times though and it was all in one month. It lasted for about an hour each time - but when I got it I just laid down in a dark room till it went away, If I hadn't taken chill out time it would have probably got mega bad.

fact (not really about myself): msn.ie is idiotic. they have this banner advertising PC wallpapers for sale, which is stupid per se, but the great idea is: the banner features a picture of eminem, and the caption says "wallpapers: only 60 cent". :lol: (sorry for those of you who are not rap fans, it was a very stupid inside joke)

and speaking of stupidity, you might know that this fall a new thomas harris book will come out, called "behind the mask". it's about the life of hannibal lecter before the events of "red dragon" (and then sotl/hannibal) took place. the dino de laurentiis company bought the film rights, as per usual. now they're casting actors for lecters of different ages. for young adulthood the pick was macauley culkin. i can't believe it. i REALLY can't believe it.

fact: i'm afraid i had a little too much to drink. i hope i don't suffer dire consequences tomorrow.

hyena said:
fact (not really about myself): msn.ie is idiotic. they have this banner advertising PC wallpapers for sale, which is stupid per se, but the great idea is: the banner features a picture of eminem, and the caption says "wallpapers: only 60 cent". :lol: (sorry for those of you who are not rap fans, it was a very stupid inside joke)
:lol: oh god.

fact: I was way too drunk on saturday. I haven't been that drunk in years, and i really managed to fuck things up. After talking with my boyfriend's brother for a couple of hours, I fell asleep on the kitchen floor and my boyfriend's mom woke me up at 3 am or something. Then i talked to her for ages and i have absolutely no idea what about, and i'm so embarrassed. The next day when my bf made a joke about me sleeping on the floor, his mom hugged me and said "awww come on, she's my sweetie. she just had a problem."
So apparently i had a problem and i told her what it was, but i have no idea what it was :s All i can remember is that i woke up on the floor next to the dog, and that my bf's mom hugged me before she went to bed.
And when i finally went to bed at 5:30, i was so fucked up that my boyfriend was about to call an ambulance.

No more alcohol for me :/

omg idari thats a scary story, what did u drink? the last time I was so drunk i dont remember, I also did quite a few stupid things... I hate it the next day really, it scares me that I can forget about what i do... so I'm a bit more carefull now (but well u can never know haha)

fact: going to see Illdisposed tonight
fact: I'd rather be somewhere else now....

King Chaos said:
What are you getting?

FACT: I'm not particularly hairy :(
FACT: I'm trying to get into writing more...
FACT: A lot of my friends really piss me off.

Nothing fancy at all, a Silvertone (Stratocaster copy). But it's my first one, so it will do for now.

fact: I need a change or I'll get depressed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.