Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
marduk1507 said:
Axel Rudi Pell my soft, strong and thoroughly absorbant ass! :yuk: THAT is what you are sick of, not pizza! OMG LOLZ!!!

EYY!!! Watch your language :p

It's just THAT one song by Axel Rudi Pell I'm listening to.. I feel down and it helps to let all out..I like to listen to that kind of songs when I'm feeling down and melancholic

Oh my sweet goodness, girls - whats up with you? Spring is coming, wtf Im talking about, its here and youre all like "ungh, Im melancholy and sad". Your body should be stoned with endorphines now and all the other great hormones! C´mon, show me some smile, do I see a smile over there, yeah, and one more for mummy, and one for daddy and one for uncle Siegfried, one for brother and sister and one big hormone-endorphine-progesterone-stoned-wet kiss for ME! :hotjump:

Well, spring can surely be a good reasons too, in my case at least... I hate sun and high temperatures :( BUT, that's not the main reason.. ah, well, upon us all a little rain must fall... just a little rain...

but, if you really want that, here's a smile for you --> :)

Your turn Caro, hehe!

Fact: Stuttgart just lost against the second-last team. They were the last real threat to Bayern München, the german version of ManU, or for the french, PSG (Well, sort of). So Bayern will win their 19th german championship..
Fact: To most people this was incredibly boring but me, Im pissed off :yell:

I love spring.. it reminds me of how many goodlooking women are out there :D
In winter, over the months I manage to forget.. lol

Taliesin said:
Fact: Stuttgart just lost against the second-last team. They were the last real threat to Bayern München, the german version of ManU, or for the french, PSG (Well, sort of). So Bayern will win their 19th german championship..
Fact: To most people this was incredibly boring but me, Im pissed off :yell:

Aww, I'm sorry to hear.. As you said, it can be stupid to others, but still.. if it makes you pissed off, then it makes you pissed off.. it's just the way it is.
I'm also really emotionally involved when it comes to sports and the teams I support, so... I kinda understand you.. *comforts*

There you go! Oh, you poets, you know how to make women laugh (reffering to Talliesins screen name). But Im satisfied with the smile and the hug. Im married, lol, what do I want, hehehehehe!!!

Fuck Bayern, I was so glad Chelsea kicked their ass!

And yeah T, spring and summer are so good because of the not so dressed women around! Im looking forward to summer, with all its thunderstorms and heat. And festivals too.

marduk1507 said:
And yeah T, spring and summer are so good because of the not so dressed women around! Im looking forward to summer, with all its thunderstorms and heat. And festivals too.

what's it to you? You're married :p
Or.. I bet you're a humble man who just likes to look, I guess :p

Status
Not open for further replies.