Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: this city is systematically getting rain on weekends only since the beginning of march. i'm sick of not going out.

TheNewBuild said:
Oops, La Rocque.... tough :-/

30 hours is amateurish. severe insomnia (which i have) means you get no sleep for up to a couple of weeks, and when you do you never push past the 2-hours-per-night mark. up to 48 hours without sleep is comparable to either having been out clubbing or having taken something. and i don't mean coffee.

ooh couldnt imagine not to sleep for so long time :(
@hyena, same here it seems, rain rain rain...
fact: going to the To/Die/For gig today, should I get the aftershowparty as well? but then again seems like monday at work will kill me even more haha

rahvin said:
30 hours is amateurish. severe insomnia (which i have) means you get no sleep for up to a couple of weeks, and when you do you never push past the 2-hours-per-night mark. up to 48 hours without sleep is comparable to either having been out clubbing or having taken something. and i don't mean coffee.

Yeah, but still... 30 hrs sounds painfull nevertheless.
Hope La Rocque is sleeping now though :)

MagSec4 said:
(I don't mean any offense if you take any)

oh, why would it be offensive? i'd take you up on the offer in the blink of a sleepy eye if it were up to me, i assure you.
in fact, i'm well aware that not needing much sleep has its advantages. but you just never seem to be able to have both a high resistance to lack of sleep and the ability to fall into it at will.

FACT: Writing en essay for my Swedish class and I just have no inspiration.. it's killing me. I want this to be good, but I'm going round in circles and writing silly stuff.

Well this is a totally new approach. We never had to write essays on subjects we discussed about in high school.. Cuz we basically didn't discuss any..we were just constantly fed up with theory. Sitting there in the classroom and trying to listen carefully. And now we are doing something different. Our teacher IS actually from Sweden and that is a totally different system now. We have to write often.. that's good! Ppl think that way and are not only dolls to which you talk about what you have to talk according to school program.
Of course that some subjects should be thaught in that way - you students sit, I professor talk way, but too little creativity included in some of the subjects that could provide more freedom.

TheNewBuild said:
What are you writing about?

I have 6 extracts, I have to put them in to order of where they come in a biogrphay and then I have to pick 2 and analyse them, then I have three more extracts, all different genres, which have only that they involve children in common. I have to write an essay which compares and contrasts the styles and attitudes+values of each. I really hate doing this kind of work.

Hm...sounds like you have a lot to do. Well, good luck to ya.. ;)

I left my Swedish essay undone and I went to write about stuff I know more... materials and their properties :D At least I don't have to think...hehe

Heh, Ive had the bad idea of putting on my inline skates to skate to my friend's place before we went running.. took me 45 minutes and I was pretty pumped out by the time I arrived already lol. The muscle ache isnt as bad as I feared though.
Ah well.. spring time, time to get back in shape ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.