Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolita: Call them up and tell those degenerate pricks to get their inconsiderate vacation-taking pork-stuffed lazy asses to work. You'll go "Vampiriá" on them, I know you're not just going to sit there and take that shit.

..tell them you'll send that dude in your sig after them

...he'll touch their hair (and that's just the beginning)

MagSec4 said:
Lolita: Call them up and tell those degenerate pricks to get their inconsiderate vacation-taking pork-stuffed lazy asses to work. You'll go "Vampiriá" on them, I know you're not just going to sit there and take that shit.

..tell them you'll send that dude in your sig after them

...he'll touch their hair (and that's just the beginning)

:lol:

@ Lolita: Sorry, i know i've asked before, but where do you work again?

fact: I'm going into town with my sister, which might be scary since she's going insane right now. She just stormed out of the shower.

@Fireangel: Me too, I loved that series back then in the 80's and I still do. <3 Brought back so many lovely memories.

I bought Robin dvd's in London Virgin Megastore. (Damn it they were expensive but worth every penny.) :p
Clannad's music in Robin of Sherwood is also magnificent.

Lolita: only after you mentioned it, I searched for those DVDs, too, I didn´t know they would exist. I found them online, two boxsets, but they cost 50 Euro each, so I´ll have to wait a while. :(

EDIT: OMG, did Ville Valo cut his hair?

What the fuck :| He was on tv last week and he still had that awful long hair then, but i guess he's cut it now. Wow, that's....short :guh: Maybe he looks less like a druggie now.

fact: I think Ville Valo was only goodlooking when they made Razorblade Romance. Back then his hair was cool and he didn't look like a dead heroin addict.

Hitori said:
liking Ville Valo is a healthy expression of lesbianism on my part

:lol:

if I boil down a very long story, then Ville Valo made me meet my boyfriend :p

And no, his hairstyle is not my topic no. 1 but we are in the random thread and I just saw that stuff on another window when posting that.
Maybe he wanted to look more manly, in order to prove you wrong :D

the weird thing is I dont normally like gay-looking men
I try hard not to be attracted to him, but that humping he does in that "right here in these arms" video... :p

Fact: I'm not attracted to Ville Valo.

Fact: I'm not homosexual, so the first fact is really just assumed.

Fact: I am attracted to Emppu Vuorinen... which totally throws a spanner into the works.

Fact: I have sore fingers from learning a guitar piece for a recital
Fact: I hate guitar recital.

If the first two facts were indeed facts, you would not have needed to state them as facts in the facts thread
wink.gif

..I'm afraid you are in fact gay, my friend :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.