Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: i was at a bar tonight (i'm usually not at bars on tuesdays, but a really good band played, so i had to go.), and after the band stopped playing they (the dj) played the whole Maroon 5 album, and it was surprisingly good. i think i'm gonna buy it. i don't like the new hit song that much, though. it's overplayed, so i'm sick of it already. and i know the lyrics to it, not only the chorus, all of them. :(

another fact: metalhead being elitists disturb me. a lot. my fav genre is deathmetal, but i love electronic music, pop, reggae, jazz and everything else except country too. most of my best friends are metalheads, and they often go "eeeewww this song is liek pop omg ulla how can j00 liek this song omgwtf". they're not half as bad as many of the people on UM, though. and when they actually like some non-metal song they're like "omg this is soooooooooooooooo embarrassing, but i actually like this song a bit. i don't love it, you know, but the bass line is kinda good. omg someone shoot me."

Hearse said:
"keep on pretendiiiiing" :D

:lol:

that reminds me of that yesterday I got the "In Trust Of No-One" (Charon)- Ringtone... which is a bit silly, but at least I´d be able to separate my phone from the others.... Last times it rang endlessly in supermarkets, bars etc... and all people looking at me while I was wondering why the heck the person wouldn´t answer that damn loud phone..... :loco:

Well. yeah. So I got a new ringtone. :D

I sneeze once a day thanks to my all-conquering, long-lasting, fast-working Benadryl Allergy Relief tablets.

I have experienced the triplet also, a girlfriend of mine would always be putting things up her nose to induce sneezes, addicted to the orgasm of the nose, she loved it!

The thread about moths reminded me of something:

When i was younger i cried a lot after going into a butterfly enclosure at an animal park..

Jo said:
I have experienced the triplet also, a girlfriend of mine would always be putting things up her nose to induce sneezes, addicted to the orgasm of the nose, she loved it!

o_O

It feels like crap if you ask me. Like having most of the insides of your head vacuumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.