Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouagadougou said:
i met the Entwine guys after their gig a week ago. the vocalist came to me and asked me why i looked so familiar. another guy from the band came there too, and also thought i was familiar looking. after a few minutes of hard thinking the vocalist realized that i looked exactly like amy lee. the other guy went "YES!!! AMY LEE!! YES!!! THAT'S WHAT I MEANT!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!" :err: :err: and this is the 4th time this has happened to me :err: :err: :err: :err:

edit: a typo :erk:
that´s cool :tickled:

you probably won´t need to buy tickets for gigs anymore :cool: But I am sure you are nicer than Amy Lee, though I have met you and not her... :)

:wave:

fact: I passed my Finnish test with a very good grade. I got 2,5 and 3 is the best. It wasn´t a 3 (like in the years before) because I didn´t work hard enough, but I think the input/output relation here is very good :D

I repeat the class anyways, cuz I want to understand the things better and to memorize them better. Superficial is not enough. And I know that I wouldn´t study on my own :p

Hearse said:
wtf is that, I dont want to register to find out :p
There's nothing dodgy about it. :p It's just a simple game thing, you move around a board attacking various creatures, collecting gold. You can buy equipment, do quests... etc. Addictive!

Fact: People who play Counter Strike nowadays are too fucking good. I've been playing the game since the beta version (round 5 years i'd say) and these kids come on playing for only a month and they're better than me. Not that i really care, i just find it kinda pathetic that they spend ALL their time on the game.

@Hearse: if you want swords, goblins, and skeletons, go here. If you want guns and a more futuristic/spacey feel, go to the one I posted above. :p They're both free.

Hiljainen said:
Fact1: i should clean my room
Fact2: but i won't, i'll leave it like it is, entering in here the less i can until i'll get lost and die once that i'll enter in it looking for something.
..the hell you won't!
You get in there! and you clean that pigsty up!

Don't make me call your parents again, missy! >(

Status
Not open for further replies.