Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: i keep on imagining that a dead body lies in a hammock on someone's terrace across from mine.

Fact: Whenever i eat celery and lettuce together i feel like a hamster/guinea-pig/rabbit... and usually end up eating like one...

rahvin said:
fact: i have li's number. :Spin:
You have everyone's number :p

facts:
- I'm hungry
- I'm so bored that it's made me tired
- It annoys me a lot that i've got two Tuska tickets and i can't give one of them to my friend :/
- I'm so pissed at the weather right now, it MUST be better tomorrow :'(
- I'm going to a festival tomorrow
- I haven't been drunk in two days, woohoo!
- I'm going to eat babyfood at Tuska :p

Haha, i have these stages with my phone..Sometimes i don't use it at all for like 2 weeks, and sometimes i'm constantly on the phone :p I'll text you when i'm not online, dear twinnie <3

fact: I forgot what i was going to say here :s
edit: Oh yes, i'm designing my tattoo right now :p

Cellphones/mobiles are mostly useless. Good thing mine is out of batteries and I lost the charger. It's so fucked anyway that I couldn't even call anyone with it.
The reason that they're useless is not because they don't work, by the way.

fact: i'm about to go clean my kitchen. i'm also conveniently forgetting to wake amy up, even though she asked me to. :heh:

idari said:
Hahah. They're not useless for people who go out a lot :p

Yes they are, these people just think they aren't. Of course, they're important on such events as the upcoming Tuska or emergencies, but in the end I don't really agree with anyone who says that cellphones are essentially useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.