Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
er, obviously cellphones aren't essential. i managed 21.5 years without one. they're just little gadgets that keep some people amused, and they do come in handy in certain situations.

another fact, i joined a gym today. i'm going to be BUFF!! oh yeah, it doesn't open till Oct though :p

come with me! i'll hate going alone. i'm lazy and unmotivated as it is, plus i'll be bored. but i'm paying for it with my own hard-earned cash so that will be some incentive. and having great abs will finally be more than just a dream :loco:

Fact: today i read a nice book, i want to go to live in montreal or some other cool and far place, and have a cool job.

Fact2: i gave up the project to get a job this summer, since i'll have plenty of time to work next fall and winter, i'm just sure that i won't find anything good, especially since i can do nothing. i'm also being very hopeless towards my future, expecially, of course, relationships and also i'm foreseeing (this word doesn't exist right?) my professional career as a street cleaner

Caelestia said:
come with me! i'll hate going alone. i'm lazy and unmotivated as it is, plus i'll be bored. but i'm paying for it with my own hard-earned cash so that will be some incentive. and having great abs will finally be more than just a dream :loco:
I used to go with my sister, but then she got too busy at work and we stopped going. I was too shy to go alone :eek: *moves to Mal and goes with you*

@hilj: we should slap you in the face. no, seriously. :p
last time i was badly dumped, i wanted to renounce my career and my studies. i went out with my rahvin and my former philosophy teacher, one night. she told me to fuck off so many times that i came to my senses. now i don't have a boyfriend, but at least i have a great job, which is better than nothing and actually could be helpful in meeting people. so shut the bu up about career opportunities.

@hyena: i'm not giving up my studies cause i'm sad. the thing is more complicate: i wasn't and am not sure about what i'd like to study at uni, i just had an idea i quite liked and before, being happy and quite confident about myself i thought that i should think still a little about it and try. now i should go to the uni and subscribe (right word or it works just for threads??) quickly cause students are accepted in chronological order. but now i'm not more convinced that i was before and plus i really don't want to take such an important decision in this moment when nothing in me is rational. it kills me to think about it. if i go to uni i have to move to another town, by myself, and, last happy things, that is exactly the town where my ex studies and lives half of the time. it's not the "fear of seeing him" or so, i just don't think i can be rational and make important decisions now.

Fact: i'm stupid, why can't i just hate or be at least a little angry with my ex(s)?

yep but somehow having some anger is better, for example friday night i was wandering around with my friends in the car and we passed in front of where my ex lives, his car was there, now this doesn't necessarily mean he was home but anyway it made me think that i'd never want him to be home and sad (not for me of course, i don't mean that), i prefer the thought of him having fun. the thought of other gilrs kills me, but still better than sad

Status
Not open for further replies.