Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hilj: :cry:

fact: i'm going to work in five mins and i don't feel like it AT ALL.

@hyena: :erk: i'd give my blood ("just to stay right here" :p ) to not dream when i'm unhappy, dreams are either terrible and depressing=when i wake up i'm happy for a second, then i realize that being awake it's not much better, or they are beautiful=no need for explanation

fact: I'm supposed to remember so much important stuff today that i'm scared of forgetting half of it :s I'll probably forget to feed Jorma and he'll starve to death or something :s and OH, i forgot i'm supposed to call Ville *panics and calls him*

Fact: after about 6 more bag-repacking exercises this morning, I've probably made it as small as I can, which isn't that small, and pretty much accepted there's a good chance it'll be too big for hand-luggage. Dammit. :p

Fact1: I have to go with my mother to the store and to do laundry. considering how my room looks now i'm sure that if right now i was living alone i'd live in a complete mess, washing my clothes just before i need to wear them and eating leafs from the trees outside
Fact2: i'm having some terrible stomach pains

No, if it's too big to take on I'll just stick your bottle and some breakable stuff in a plastic bag to take on with me and check the bag in. I'm not going to have my £1.28 go to waste now, dammit. :mad:

I have an army of mosquitos in my room. I seem to be tastier for them than any other of my family members. :(
Well, that means that I am attractive in some means, isn't it? :err:
If I don't find something positive and good in the worst situations, I don't think I can carry on for long...

mosquitos love to suck my mother's blood. at least they stay away from me.

ffs, you're attractive, onyx. what does it take to get that through? all the male forum members to start humping you? ;p

on the other end of the spectrum, i am not desirable enough for him.

Fact: i'm scared by my lack of memory, i don't know what i did to make it become so poor, well maybe

Fact2: i'm not in the mood to chat but i'm keeping msn open, i have no idea why but it makes me feel better :err:

Edit: fact3: i'm doing crosswords and i'm sure the definitions bring to obscene words. i shouldn't do crosswords at 1am

I have a new task for you, miss Hiljainen..

List for us, if you will, three positive facts about yourself
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.