Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hilj: :D so cool. go to pavia, pavia rules.

fact: everything has turned pretty much upside down since june 26th.

Fact: My self-esteem actually rose very slightly on Friday when someone I didn't know, and who wasn't drunk or blind, said I was good-looking. It then dropped back to normal shortly afterwards when I realised I don't actually give a shit what random people think about me anyway, and also she might have been suffering from heatstroke or something, I just can't be sure enough.

Fact: I didn't think this thread would become this popular.

Fact: I feel like joining and attempting to continue the almost-trend of having three facts in one post.

Fact: i hurt all over too
Fact2: tonight i slept 7 hours, almost double than every night of these last weeks. i should watch cheesy horror movies more often in the evening
Fact3: i'm going to get glasses

@Ony:rofl:: happy birthday :)

fact1: i'm bored so i'm gonna post many facts about myself
fact2: i know no one cares, but i'll do it anyway, just to entertain myself
fact3: this isn't actually even really entertaining, but better than doing nothing
fact4: i feel really tired, cause i have been getting about 5 hours sleep a night lately
fact5: i'm at work now
fact6: i babysit a 2-year-old girl, but i have nothing to do atm cause she's watching teletubbies
fact7: soon we'll probably go out and play
fact8: then we're gonna have lunch and then i put her to sleep
fact9: she'll probably refuse to go to bed, so we're probably going to make puzzless and play´and stuff
fact10: this might be one of the best jobs, too bad this is my last day here and tomorrow i go home
fact11: after going home tomorrow i might not see Spike and Dave ever again
fact12: Spike and Dave might still be at my brother's place
fact13: i'm gonna go there right after work and get lots of sleep
fact14: then i might go clubbing or watch a movie
fact15: i have no idea what i'm gonna do in autumn
fact16: i'm actually interested in doing many things, i'll either move to some bigger town and go to an open university and study something (probably sociology), go to Africa and try to do something useful, go to Germany or Spain or England or some other place as an au-pair or concentrate on playing violin or guitar
fact17: i have made this post way too long already so i shall stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.