Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: My super-musical sister heard me sing last night and was like "OMG SANTTU YOU'VE GOT THE PRETTIEST VOICE EVER, YOU NEED TO SING MORE, YOU SING PERFECTLY" and i told her that i sing all the time, like 20 hours a day, and she said that she knows lots of bands who need a vocalist, and that she'll tell them about me :eek:

edit:
fact 2: I love my friends :D I've been on the phone the whole day today, because everyone's asking me to go to like ten different places. Everyone keeps calling me like "Santtu come to my place" "Santtu come in town with me" "Santtu let's go to a bar" "Santtu omg come to Joni's place with me" blah blah blah :') And since everyone loves me so much :)rolleyes: bhaha) i managed to gather all my friends to the same place so i can hang out with all of them :) Except Mikko my dear because i'd have to go to the festival to see him :/ I promised him i'd go, and i really want to see him, but uh oh, i'm poor :/

Random fact: I'm making the final preparations to study in Sweden for six months, I've pretty much checked everything on my list, got the full dental check, eye check, medical insurance, the works.
It's gonna rock! :D
Apart from the money side of things. ;)

Fact: I dislike people who, when writing in their native language, produce nothing but grammar and spelling errors and mix past tense with present in one giant unreadable block of text. Especially when these people claim to be "professional writers", "columnists" or "journalists". Bah! :bah:

Fact: I think The Cry of Mankind is one of those few songs which just HAS to be played at full volume, otherwise it's just not the same.

Fact: Aaron's voice is at the perfect pitch in this song for me to sing/drone along.

Hiljainen said:
(my stomach will eat itself to stop suffering one of these days)
since friday, my stomach has seen about six beers and about forty grams of ice cream. i guess maybe tomorrow we better go some place where they force-feed us something. anything.

rahvin said:
since friday, my stomach has seen about six beers and about forty grams of ice cream. i guess maybe tomorrow we better go some place where they force-feed us something. anything.
same for me, well, not the ice cream, but i didn't eat properly for ages. to be forcefed we'd just need to go somewhere where there's my mother :bah:
anyway, now that you said that i'm imagining a new chain of definitely violent restaurants o_O

Caelestia said:
come eat my stomach. loads of fat to go around.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff please. the A/Q thread didn't ask to tell a lie to try ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.