Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good isn't it, Rusty? Now just start going to bed earlier too.
I'm going to bed around 1-2am but at least waking up at 10am instead of noon. Maybe soon I'll be going to bed at midnight too, much like when I was still going to school.

I go to bed on weekdays about 00:00 or 01:00. I should go earlier but I can't, so much to do. I wake up at 7:00 always tired and have to go to work. :erk: Luckily I'll have 2 weeks of vacation, starting on Monday. :)

TheFourthHorseman said:
That's good isn't it, Rusty? Now just start going to bed earlier too.
I'm going to bed around 1-2am but at least waking up at 10am instead of noon. Maybe soon I'll be going to bed at midnight too, much like when I was still going to school.
It's not good really since I'm not falling asleep until late, feeling very restless lately.

Fact: I'm thinking about getting a 4-hour night shift as a package handler, but really don't know if I'll end up being arsed for such work.

Fact: I'm in finland at the moment, it's been good but certainly not what i planned at all
Fact: I need to do some washing very soon *avoids smelling self*

Fact: A little more than a year ago I took guitar lessons for complete beginners. The guy who taught my group was a nice guy who was into a lot of rock and metal stuff, at least so I gathered. One day when I came in he was talking to a fellow student, a middle-aged woman (who works at the local riding school and who has been my instructor there occasionally, this is a small town - she was also the instructor of another girl in the group, who lives next door to one of my [now former] classmate - anyway).
They were discussing bands, and I think they were on the subject of unknown bands. The guitar teacher pointed to his Sinergy T-shirt and said that "this is a good band that nobody has heard of. I like it, especially the first album, because a friend of mine was one of the guitarists for that one."
I then told him I had heard the name Sinergy mentioned before, although not the music, but he still seemed fairly pleased that they had at least been mentioned somewhere.

Noga said:
you're still in teh finnish land?! when are you coming back??
and yeah, washing up is good sometimes. :p
Yeh i'm still in finland, i leave here very early next wednesday...

fun fun

Fact: norton is looking for viruses on the pc, after ages that it didn't do a check up, and this makes me nervous. there shouldn't be viruses, but if there is one i hope it isn't like one i had some time ago, it made overheat the computer and luckily my dad is a computer expert or now i wouldn't have a computer.

(*thinks of edward norton checking the pc* :dopey: )

some guy around here supposedly has the surname Fuck because someone didn't know how to spell his name. so kids, listen to uncle john. spelling is important.

Caelestia said:
some guy around here supposedly has the surname Fuck because someone didn't know how to spell his name. so kids, listen to uncle john. spelling is important.
the butcher in my hometown also has Fuck as surname.

Buy a really cheap tape recorder and set it recording whenever you play.

Fact: I am incredibly frustrated by my complete inability to improvise on guitar and to keep track of where I put my plectra.

We're all naked deep down.

Fact: I'm so bored I'm actually cleaning my room, and not just talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.