Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hilj: i honestly think you should meet up with me, and possibly hyena as well, to decide what to do. we can do things to a mind :p that usually help it see things clearer. so don't renounce anything important until we can take some time to talk, ok?

fact: I MUST go to Metro with Hippu and get wasted, we'll so totally own the whole bar :lol: :D
Stupid Netta for not calling me when she was there on saturday. And stupid Cath for not calling me when she was in Koodi on friday..Oh wait, i was out on friday..

Someone's starting to get drunk agaiiiin (H) *dances around*

Fact: I want to have some damn fun and get wasted. Roll on Friday, or Thursday night if anyone happens to be in Helsinki after midnight. ;)

Fact: This will be the second time I'll have tried to post this. 'Kin UM.

rahvin said:
@hilj: i honestly think you should meet up with me, and possibly hyena as well, to decide what to do. we can do things to a mind :p that usually help it see things clearer. so don't renounce anything important until we can take some time to talk, ok?
sure, as i said this afternoon just let me know and i'll be there :) just don't be too kind and caring with me or you might go back home with a completely soaked shoulder, i'm worse than po river's floods lately ;)

Fact: i'm about to watch ally mc beal, people in that telefilm are so sad that it almost lifts my mood

everyone in rome on saturday, july the 24th. rahvin, hiljainen, and less reputable people. be my guests, let me entertain you. you don't want big ilaria inside your head.

hyena said:
everyone in rome on saturday, july the 24th. rahvin, hiljainen, and less reputable people. be my guests, let me entertain you. you don't want big ilaria inside your head.
Alright, you got it.
Let me tell my boss I won't be coming in..

..any other less-reputable person want to join us?

Status
Not open for further replies.