Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indoor soccer is fun. :) Smashed my leg a bit in the last tournament...we've generally played one tournament per year alongside the normal season.

Fact: I hated playing indoors. Gimme a field anyday. Indoors it's not so easy to slide tackle, which meant I couldn't tackle quite so hard, which meant I couldn't intimidate the other players so much, which meant I wasn't as effective. And really, there was nothing like pinging a 50-yard pass out to the winger on a proper pitch.

You know, sliding tackles are forbidden according to the official indoor soccer rules. :p In fact, you can hardly do shoulder to shoulder tackles either. It's still very intense.
Anyway, I agree, outside is better.

Fact: I'm now working on a two monitor setup at work. So far it's a bit offputting, but could be useful.

idari said:
I'm all alone [/Amy <3]
i met the Entwine guys after their gig a week ago. the vocalist came to me and asked me why i looked so familiar. another guy from the band came there too, and also thought i was familiar looking. after a few minutes of hard thinking the vocalist realized that i looked exactly like amy lee. the other guy went "YES!!! AMY LEE!! YES!!! THAT'S WHAT I MEANT!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!" :err: :err: and this is the 4th time this has happened to me :err: :err: :err: :err:

edit: a typo :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.