Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what's wrong with MSN? It's been insane since yesterday. Can't send msgs, and now I can't get on.

Wee, I got a txt msg from someone important :)

Fact: MSN isn't working, if you click on the info thing on the window that opens when it doesn't log in it says service unavailable
Fact: i just learned what deoxyribonucleic acid is :p call me bubu, it wasn't hard to guess, but i just spent some seconds in complete what-the-fuckness looking through pages
Fact: it would be a smart thing to leave the computer, but i'm really tired (and it's not even 9pm)
Fact: i'm every day more similar to a old lady

@hilj: deoxyribonucleic acid is, simply but effectively put, you. it's an easy way not to forget.

fact: there's an eerie affinity in how i feel after a good workout and how i feel after sex. the only difference is that i can have a workout anytime i wish, so i'll settle for that. the sex will eventually... ehm.. come.

fact2: my sound system keeps on being stupid, i was just being deluded before.

fact3: it keeps on raining. it's disgusting.

fact4: my friend guido was in rome for the day and he didn't call me, the fuck.

fact: i really dont post in ay other dt threads but this one, cause i dont know anyone lol
fact: it hasnt rained where i live in about a year, and as it is now turning to winter - it is getting hotter
fact: i hate this fucking weather
fact; all my shirts shrunk - and i feel very wierd wearing them (obviously), but i have nothing else!

hyena said:
fact4: my friend guido was in rome for the day and he didn't call me, the fuck.
'Guido' :lol:
(sorry :p)

Ethereal Sage said:
Fact: This week I'll finally get to play a couple decent games of full-field soccer for the first time in years :D
I wish I could say the same :/

Fact: I want to hear CoT pronounce 'Deoxyribonucleic' and 'voluptuous' in a sound file :D
Fact: My PC has been on for 32 days, 11 hours :err:
Fact: Like, KC, I haven't been able to sleep very well lately.. :cry:

MagSec4 said:
'Guido' :lol:
(sorry :p)
:lol:

how come non-italian people always find the name "Guido" hilarious? you're not the first one that has this reaction - care to explain? does it sound like some slang word i don't know?

hyena said:
how come non-italian people always find the name "Guido" hilarious? you're not the first one that has this reaction - care to explain? does it sound like some slang word i don't know?
yes. guidos - i've been told - are some sort of riotous tamarri who happen, in some cases or at least back when the word was born, to have italian origins.

Status
Not open for further replies.