Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: I had my hair cut and dyed yesterday :eek:
fact 2: I should show pics of it to some people..They'd freak out :D
fact 3: I'm never online anymore :s
fact 4: I can't wait until the weekend..come friday, come!!
fact 5: I've spoiled Omppu way too much and she's turned out to be a spoiled little princess. I've started calling her Miss Princess.
fact 6: I don't like my stereo :mad:

fact: Just tried opening my dvd drive to put in the sims cd to do some work on you people, and the drive won't open. now i have to look around for a paper clip or something to force it open. and i'm pretty sure we don't have one lying around. dammit.

MagSec4 said:
Let's have a contest of sorts..
If you lose, you have to make that sound file and post it.
If I lose... well.. I'm up for suggestions.

What do you say?

I think there has to be a change in the second line there: "If you lose, you have to make that sound file and post it, as quick as you can after you have recieved the mic I'll send to you."

Do we have a deal?

fact: my cat doesn't even have a name, but it's as spoiled as idari's pets. he thinks that he can sleep on my scooter whenever he feels like and when i try to persuade him that i have to go to work in the morning hence i need to sit where he is sleeping he just gives me a condescending look until i lift the saddle and throw him offbalance.

fact1: today i started wanting a black small cute little kitten.
fact2: i have to find the courage to sort out a load of pictures i took in the summer. and take and develop and scan some more. and upload a couple of cute kitty pics i took.
fact3: i found some money today and i feel weird about it, i guess i should try to find the owner and get rid of it.

Northern Lights said:
I suppose you haven't heard the name Rocco Buttiglione yet then? ;)
:lol:

Child of Time said:
I think there has to be a change in the second line there: "If you lose, you have to make that sound file and post it, as quick as you can after you have recieved the mic I'll send to you."

Do we have a deal?
I don't have time to send microphones to Sweden..
Maybe for your birthday, if you behave.

Fact: I know how to knit :err:

Fact: I calcitrate rump at organic chemistry.
Fact: not so much a fact as an event, but on the bus today there was a chap in a wheelchair, accompanied by a small group of people. As I was walking down the bus to get off it, he said to me in a loud voice "thank you for travelling on Trent Barton buses", for no particular reason because he certainly wasn't an employee, he was just messing around. So in the same spirit I replied "you're very welcome" in an equally loud voice, and everyone around him burst out laughing. It confused the buggery out of me.
Fact: I just had a random and irrational panic, thinking that I was typing this for the wrong thread.

no, no, guido and burrito do rhyme if you pronounce guido with italian phonetics. and thanks for clearing up the issue, eventhough i accept no ridicule for national names from people living in countries where one has to draw funny circles on top of the vowels in order to have words that make sense. :p

Fact: there are millons things to do this weekend, I'm worried if I forget something before our wedding
Fact 2: my fiancé bought a beautiful wedding ring <3
Fact 3: I can't sleep well or concentrate on anything because there's only one thing on my mind and it's our wedding :eek:
Fact 4: I'm obsessed with the fact mentioned above

Fact: I'm having beer at the moment and listening to br00tal music. \m/
Fact: Police visited this building a while ago. I got bit worried, and thought my neighbour had called them because I played music too loud. Stupid me.
Fact: I can fix computers by kicking them.
Fact: I like sweet chili sauce.

Fact: Bwennie is right, and people who are right are never popular, so let that be a guiding light to you ;)
Fact: It's been more than 10 years since I last was in a house with a working fireplace. I am now, and it is indeed brilliant.
Fact: I've had wine. I suppose it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.