Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact 1: I can take more than I think.
fact 2: I am very unpleasant and sarcastic when angry, instead of being physically aggressive and punch in the face :err:
fact 3: I control myself cuz I don't like conflicts. actually, I'm at work and have to, unless I want to be suspended. :rolleyes:

fact: i have disco queen moments, although i'm not even a gay man. or a man. or gay.

-I miss my Girlfriend :(
-I miss my family :(
-Im afraid that without me acting as an embassador, my middle brother and my dad will get into serious arguments, my dad will be pissed off, put pressure on my brother and he wont take it well.. they seem to have a talent for getting into stupid arguments with each other :erk:
-Im way too lazy for what I study.. fuck

Fact: i just fell asleep/unconscious while studying, i AM exausted
Fact: i haven't done else than that lately, except for a couple of nights out
Fact: i'm not going to be here much anymore, 2 exams coming and more soon :zzz: i have still an awful lot of stuff to learn in less than 2 weeks, stuff i never heard about before university
Fact: i'm scared :ill:
Fact: i never thought it would be so easy for me to make friends at uni so soon :)
Fact: i have a plan for a silly girly day on wednesday afternoon with these people
Fact: still 13 pages and i go to bed

fact: google is down. the ny times is down. whatever is happening to american sites?

fact: i spent the first part of the night tossing and turning over bureaucratic aspects of life i am not sure about, and now i'm awake as a bubu led to the slaughter.

fact: I just found out from going some google search that a good friend I had years and years ago, and who works in the film-business, meanwhile did some videos for Scooter.

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry, though I deeply respect that she´s earning her own money and running a company.

I made an appointment with a psychologist today to get treatment for sociophobia and depression
The funny thing was that when I left, I felt splendid.. Like a huge weight had been taken off of me.. it's back on my shoulders now though :(

@NV: lol, my mother asked me to make an appointment with a psychologist more than once, and totally out of the blue, i bet the look on my face was priceless [/pointless, sorry]

Fact: i hate Suv(s) !!!!! i was going back to my car, in a little road of a very little town, when 2 suvs passed by racing . and it's not the first time. lately there's a trend of these cars here, most people that buy those cars don't even need them. they're everywhere and used in the most silly way, just to go around in the town, make noise and waste space. i really wish that instead of restricting traffic like mad to random cars they forbid suvs to go in the centre of the city at least. btw, i'm not in favor of blocking traffic for smog cause it's just stupid, but for general traffic, space and parking yes, if they bought a suv they should go in the fields. rant finished.
Fact2: i'm (not very) torn between going to sleep or re-reading what i studied today
Fact3: my friend said that i give interesting endings to silly horror movies, killing the hateful bitch disguised (not well) as the good girl and her dumb boyfriend.

EDIT: hate, hate, not have, hate

Northern Viking said:
I made an appointment with a psychologist today to get treatment for sociophobia and depression
The funny thing was that when I left, I felt splendid.. Like a huge weight had been taken off of me.. it's back on my shoulders now though :(
It must have been a big relief then. However, sorry to hear if it's back again.
I think I must have a kind of sociophobia too. I don't like to meet people I don't know well at work for example, I don't like talking on meetings and making discourses and speeches and such. :erk: Tomorrow there's a Swedish class and I am frightened if / when I have to talk something in Swedish..

Heh, sounds as if you got it too then.. Sociophobia is the fear of attracting public attention, hence you fail while everyone watches. The weird thing is that I remember holding reports pretty much until the end of the time at school. Ive been nervous for the last 2 or 3 years but I could do it.. apparently, during my civilian service it got a lot worse :(
I'll also have my depression treated and who knows what else I have.. I hope it works :sad:

fact: hiljainen was probably trying to say "i hate SUV(s)" instead of "i have SUV(s)", because otherwise she would have been trying to prevent herself from driving in cities. :lol:

fact2: i got a tiny cut on my left index finger yesterday while trying to cut onions with my sunglasses on (i'm sure you see my reason)

fact3: the more things change, the more they change. any persuasion to the contrary is simply wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.